Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tae Seong Kim

The Pacific Northwest! Washington, Portland Hipster Forest, and Mutant Farmer players

Good games to the portlanders I fought!

Digital Watches, you have actually improved since I last played you, which kind of surprised me (no offense) since I thought you hardly played anymore except for occasional trips to norcal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2AqPzjah7g

First I was like '. '

Then 1:01 I was like = =a

Then at 1:13 I was like =[] =

And I thought Code GEASS was gay looking.

Made by the creator of Revolutionary Girl Utena & the writers from Argento Soma & Erueka 7. Espect tons of FABULOUS, atmosphere, & great music :psyduck:

Landis, thanks for your text the other day. It made winning feel that much better :D Did anyone else watch BB/GG?

we all watched it together at Blargster's new apartment.

you were hitting like all your combos till like the last two games.

that mixup was scary. congrats low tier hero.

EDIT: GET HYPE FOR PNW COMBO VIDEO

Landis, thanks for your text the other day. It made winning feel that much better :D Did anyone else watch BB/GG?

^_^ Rod, you were super awesome! We were all cheering you on. >w< Rep dat Ino!

And... we were all just kinda laughing at the BB final. XD; Maaan, that was one ugly final.

Great win Rod, hopefully next time everyone goes down I'll have the chance to hang out wiht you.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10156-Oregon-Epic-Gaming-BlazBlue-Tournament

I very much desire to go to this, but my usual ride doesn't look very probable.

Anyone coming down for it that wouldn't mind a little detour into Battle ground? Or is there some generous portlander who wouldn't mind taking the very long way there?

I would, but I don't want to get Tageraped again. :P No but seriously, I'm short on money as it is, otherwise I'd take a detour into Battleground for you. As it is, I'm coming up an hour from Salem to go. :/

Redef - PM DJ Tempest. ITS A NEW SALEM PLAYER.

Osuna - I'm taking the bus down, sorry!

Stark - Totally was sick this weekend and didnt check DL. Should PM me if youre around since I rarely check things. Sunday coulda worked...

What sucks was.....I DID have Saturday off...but not anymore cuz I forgot about Saturday tourney and told them i'd work...

Anyone know of a new/slighlty used PS2 stick for cheaps? Wuku didn't even get to play last week... always dodgin' me!!!

Time: Thursday (10/06) at 7:00pm - Midnight

13108 NE 129th St. Kirkland, WA

Note: Park anywhere on the street. Also, the door is open, so just walk on in.

Phone: 425-894-1642 (Text OK)

=============================================

Gameplan:

Three setups for Guilty from here on out. If new players show, then one is dedicated as the "Guilty Gear Primer" setup for people trying to learn the game and players wanting to teach. The other setup can be whatever.

Food:

Blueberry pancakes and waffles.

Don't be shy about bringing setups if you've got them.

Setups:

- 4 CRT's available on the first floor living room (The HD/CRT only has component input.

We can set it up with the 360. A PS3 if someone has component cables).

- 1 PS2 and copy of GG:AC(US)

- 1 Xbox 360

Sticks:

- 1 PS3 Madcatz TE

- 1 PS3 Wireless Tekken stick

- 1 Xbox Wireless Tekken stick

- 1 Xbox Madcatz SE

^_^ I get done with stuff early tomorrow, so I'll stop being a hobo and go. *cough* It's not like it's totally for the waffles or anything... >w< Christian, mind giving me a ride?

Munsu- I gots presents for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mox8ifWfj6w

http://www.youtube.com/user/PNWGetSerious

:v: For anyone who has stuff they want to upload there, send me a PM.

I'm glad you've got your priorities straight. Reminder on BBCS: I don't own a copy of the game. There is a 360 and TV ready for it, or someone can bring a PS3 and component cables (not HDMI, not composite).

EDIT: And by process of deduction, I have none of the DLC.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just looked at my Korean homework and :psyduck: gonna take longer than I thought. >_<; Gonna be another long night in the library.

Christian- 5pm should be okay. ^_^ Though... uh... I don't have my phone on me. >_> So just post what time you're going to stop by and I'll wait outside. Though I'll also be bringing my homework. XD;