Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tae Seong Kim

The Pacific Northwest! Washington, Portland Hipster Forest, and Mutant Farmer players

Tonight, 6-12 is the open invite GG meet at Josh and my place ^^

Call if you want details!

From the BBCP Import thread:

US3 bobb akuma_bob Idaho Mu-12

bobb akuma_bob Idaho Mu-12

akuma_bob Idaho Mu-12

Idaho Mu-12

Idaho

It is complete. We are now truly a PNW thread! Not, Washington Oregon thread!

I deleted a few posts upon request for someone's privacy. You guys should probably know what I'm talking about. Just posting the reason why those posts are gone. Was just a request to respect said person's privacy; no harm no foul.

I'll be buying the digital version of BBCP if anyone wants to play.

Most of us will have access to the digital edition, but will likely be playing it at local meets in preference to online.

I'm confined to my apartment for awhile, but would still like to play some of the local people. Just incase someone does get the urge to netplay.

my psn is capsuletoyco

I'm confined to my apartment for awhile, but would still like to play some of the local people. Just incase someone does get the urge to netplay.

my psn is capsuletoyco

Will keep that in mind. Just a few more days!!!

I'm going to bug you guys to test the lag from CA to WA whenever I get my game in. Hoping it arrives by next week (since I'm out this weekend anyway). :D

I'm going to bug you guys to test the lag from CA to WA whenever I get my game in. Hoping it arrives by next week (since I'm out this weekend anyway). :D

go home

I'll see you online and perform my UUUUULLLLTTTRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! combo on you.

I'll see you online and perform my UUUUULLLLTTTRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! combo on you.

SHADOW COUNTER

Yo what new characters are playable atm? I'm getting of work early-ish today so I'm gonna try out a few of them

I'm tempted to buy the character announcer packs for CP, hm. Both of the ones I want apparently hate Ragna, haha. Platinum and Tsubaki.

Tsubaki calls Hakumen "Hakumen-sama" and Jin "Jin-niisama!" Hahaha.

...and everyone seems angry at Rachel. :(

I'm tempted to buy the character announcer packs for CP, hm. Both of the ones I want apparently hate Ragna, haha. Platinum and Tsubaki.

Tsubaki calls Hakumen "Hakumen-sama" and Jin "Jin-niisama!" Hahaha.

...and everyone seems angry at Rachel. :(

AHAHAHAHAA! NIIIIII-SAN!

Finally got the chance to come here and say thanks for the warm welcome at B4S. Met some cool people and played some good matches. Definitely looking forward to next time! :D

- Mark (guy in green track jacket)

Anyone here in Beaverton?

You wanna check up with Hellsap or Digital watches around that area.

Finally got the chance to come here and say thanks for the warm welcome at B4S. Met some cool people and played some good matches. Definitely looking forward to next time! :D

- Mark (guy in green track jacket)

Always great to have new people come along. We'll keep you posted if anything is coming up or you can check our irc room, irc.efnet.net/getserious