Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikachiru

[CT-CS2] Carl Clover Loke Test

I think if 2d can be teched earlier, 3c can't be jcancled, and allecan is gone, we are screwed.

But ASW Wouldn't POSSIBLY do that.

He has a T.O.P hat. And its purple.

He is already top tier in the hearts of all who believe in him.

i doubt they would mess with those things Cap. I could maybe see them nixing Volante's Air-untechable status or 4D's proration though.

i doubt they would mess with those things Cap. I could maybe see them nixing Volante's Air-untechable status or 4D's proration though.

On silly note, because of the 2B-5B gatling and the 5B 6B auto gatling, that might make it allot easier to do a 2D 6B unblockable c_c'

edit: wtf meant to push the edit button not the reply/quote button c_c :vbang:

Yo you can go to an unblockable setup off of 6C. After you do 6C do 2A 5A 5B 2]D[ 2B delay 6B *2D hits* Carl doesn't have to do a jump combo on a character to go into it.

Yo you can go to an unblockable setup off of 6C. After you do 6C do 2A 5A 5B 2]D[ 2B delay 6B *2D hits* Carl doesn't have to do a jump combo on a character to go into it.

Yup. This is good setup for reset off of:

Crouching Opponent:

j.2C allecan > 5B > 5C > 6D > j.C > 5B > 2B > 5C > Volante > IAD j.2C allecan > 5B > 6B > 6D > 6C.

From that combo video, yooo. Works pretty well.

Unless they actually get hit by 2A > 5A > 5B, in which case your combo kind of goes to hell.

Except in the combo video, it was 2A > 5A > 2A > 2B > 3C/2D.

I hope that they improve Carl ground normals...

It sad that 5A/2A loose almost against every other normal in the game. It should be like Eddie 5P/2P. The same goes to 5B...

Carl cant mash any ground normal.. sad U_U.

No mashing makes me happy.

Yeah but some time seem so unfair that bang can throw almos any normal and Carl only thing can do is block.. U_U

Carl would be even more broken if he could mash ground normals. 2a-5a gatlings are good enough. Besides we have j.A to mash which is an awesome move.

8d Breaks primer. Very worried of jump in IB shennanigans beating Carl now.

Why does anima need hyper armour? It sees no use not because of it being jabbed out of... its because he CALLS the damn move name as he's doing it. Also, if they are hitting it, how does it make it any different from using 4d?

Very interested in what happened to 3d. Does it cause KD? Confirmed? Perhaps its possible to catch rolls with 3d into real combos!?

What are the chances of them just reverting 8]D[ back to air unblockable before the loke tests are over?

:( :( :(

Everybody should be lamenting about 8D being blockable (I know I am).

But lets keep in mind that it was a VERY VERY VERY VERY STUPID MOVE and needed to be changed. Besides I think its great it takes off guard primer. We might be able to incorporate it more ground blockstrings (assuming they don't crouch).

Also here is why Anima having hyper armor is so awesome: How many times has someone just run up and mash jab before backing away from nirvana just to knock her out of her moves. Now they better second guess themselves. I think this is great!!!

This aswell:

3C knocks opponent towards Carl which can be followed up with a combo.

This is gonna make his 3C, IAD pass too far over the opponent?? you'll have to 3C, JCancel, j.2C...

So far, I'm kinda liking the 8D change afterall. Like Zoogs said, we can probably use it in ground loops now and eat their guard primer.

3C is another story though, why would they even change that? Its going to probably fuck over our summon combos.

This is an issue of semantics. It sounds like the forward moving propery of the 3C only affects the opponent if they are already down, not if they're standing. So everything might be alright.

Just as I thought. Carl's 3C can now launch grounded opponents in the loketests.

that doesn't sound good.

What are some good Japanese Carl players I can watch? I already know about Dio.

Dio sucks.

Watch eesuke or combo videos basically.

Or Acho vids, they have good carl players sometimes.

Also, if 3C has almost "suck in" property, summon combos should still work with 7jump. Don't worry about that yet.

Also, if 3C can combo grounded chars, this would be great, because as of now it's immediately techable.

Blockable 8D won't be back, that move was dumb.

3D being comboable would be nice. I'm liking how this is sounding.

Anime :v: = ehhh.

I think i ended up understanding.

More like what I edited into my post for 3C grounded?

It will actually combo, nice. (^_^)

lol 8d blockable. Arc is trolling carl players. The answer to sandwich/corner pressure, resets, and strats is to simply jump. 8D is what keeps people on the ground. This change is not going to stay.