Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prinnical Shock

[CS1] Valkenhayn Video Posting

Thanks for sharing videos :D

That's the absolute best way to improve.

PS: You're awesome w/ Valk ^_^

Well I figured having visual references would be more helpful than just trying to describe everything so sharing videos is always good ^______________^

Heres 2 more from the same night:

VS Tager(Natearistata)

VS Tao(Mystic D)

EDIT: One more from that night VS Jin(Deadly Base)

EDIT2: Yet another from that night VS Bang(Dacidbro)

Nicely done, Guardian, there's a lot I can learn from watching that. I'm just kinda sad that Tokido's head blocked out the match whenever it got to the left side corner.

Is it just me, or did it look like Tokido didn't know the Litchi-Valk matchup?

Nicely done, Guardian, there's a lot I can learn from watching that. I'm just kinda sad that Tokido's head blocked out the match whenever it got to the left side corner.

Is it just me, or did it look like Tokido didn't know the Litchi-Valk matchup?

He had no clue how to deal with Valk at all. He probably didn't know Valk was this strong in CS1 since hes probably just accustomed to CS2 Valk. Didn't help that Guardian has very good defense so shout outs to him for that. Good match all around.

Yea he really didn't know it at all; even with me dropping combos and such I was pretty much doing whatever I wanted. When I talked to him afterwards he said "We don't have a character like that in Japan"; I'm guessing he was talking about how strong CS1 valk is as Orion pointed out.