Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShinBlanka

March 11-13, 2011 (FINAL ROUND)14 New Era of HYPE! Atlanta, Ga.

Alright guys FR14 is pretty much right around the corner and since the announcement that BBCS and GGAC will be streamed, I've seen almost no support for BlazBlue at all period. Over the last month I've noticed the community for BB declining and showing less and less interest in the game itself. Seeing as how I will now have to cover a good chunk of the internet costs for streaming I may cut BBCS for Friday and only stream GGAC on Saturday to save costs. The GG players are my primary supporters and donation fund so I will give the community time they deserve. The lack of any kind of interest from BB players really tells me that you guys are apathetic about the game and the community itself so there's little reason to spend the time and money to something that will go unnoticed.

If you guys actually wanna see BlazBlue streamed on Friday show your support!

As someone who supports both BB and GG I just wanna say I'm broke. Haven't been paid in 2 months... That's why I haven't supported you. Just wanted to let you know that I am atleast ONE person who actually does care.

Contact me in a pm with your phone # so we can talk paul.

Larry did you get my PM? I sent one on DL and SRK and haven't heard back. If its urgent I need to know soon.

Larry did you get my PM? I sent one on DL and SRK and haven't heard back. If its urgent I need to know soon.

I called you several times and you never answered. I'll call you tomorrow sir.

There's only 1 1/2 hours left until online reg is closed! I've recieved several emails/pm's asking me to extend the online regs due to them not getting their tax refunds back yet. I'm debating if I should extend the online reg since it has been up for only a WHOLE 6 MONTHS NOW!?!?!?! I MIGHT extend it if you ask me nicely. There's only 10 days until the HYPE IS UNLEASHED on the community!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can pre pay for your badge and pay for your games at the venue, but you will go in the LONG LINE! Well if you show up on thursday you can get all of that done also and there will be less people. Then on friday you can just walk into the ballroom when we start and laugh and point at the people in that awful long line!!

Since I'm a nice guy I will extend the online registration until march 8th for those that haven't sign up yet. This is the late late last minute deal of $35 for a badge. It will be $40 at the door.

if anyone would like to write up something to hype up FR, please make a thread in the article section and I'll put it on teh front page.

so what is the word on the TVs

Since I'm a nice guy I will extend the online registration until march 8th for those that haven't sign up yet. This is the late late last minute deal of $35 for a badge. It will be $40 at the door. I went by the hotel and YOU CAN HOOK YOUR SYSTEMS TO THE TV'S with no problems!!!!!!!!! There's A/V ports on the side of the LG tv's for easy access.

I have a question... Is it possible to hook up your gaming set-up on the Hilton Atlanta Airport hotel tv's? As in, it doesn't have that protection device?

Not to be rude, but FR is getting closer and closer... I think alot of people would like to know if they can hook up their game systems or not. Thank you! :3

I went by the hotel and YOU CAN HOOK YOUR SYSTEMS TO THE TV'S with no problems!!!!!!!!! There's A/V ports on the side of the LG tv's for easy access.

I went by the hotel and YOU CAN HOOK YOUR SYSTEMS TO THE TV'S with no problems!!!!!!!!! There's A/V ports on the side of the LG tv's for easy access.

thank you for the reply, actually one more question.... are they CRTs or LCDs

i'm getting more and more excited for FR

Thank you very much for answering my question. If the tv's are lagless, the hype for FR will be going through the roof! :3

thank you for the reply, actually one more question.... are they CRTs or LCDs

i'm getting more and more excited for FR

I didn't test the tv's because I went to the hotel after work, but they are LG lcd's. I can't wait for next week to come. At this time next week I will be setting up the ballroom for FR14!!!! HYPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the event on March 11, 2011 Sign in/Registration will end on friday AT 12NOON SHARP! Once the tournament start registration ENDS!!!!! We can not hold up the tournament due to people being lazy and wanting to enter at the last second. This is unfair to everyone attending FR14. The longer we wait to finish the sign in line means the longer it takes to start the tournament. We want to get things moving faster this year. So PLEASE be at the event early on friday so we can get the registration over with as quickly as possible.

If you can't make it on friday you BETTER REGISTER ONLINE! You can pick up badges during the entire day of friday, but you won't beable to sign up/REGISTER FOR TOURNAMENTS at the door after 12 noon on friday march 11, 2011. We will open registration for games back up at 10pm-12midnight for the late comers on friday!

There's only 7 days until FINAL ROUND XIV!!!!!

Since I'm a nice guy I will extend the online registration until march 8th for those that haven't sign up yet. This is the late late last minute deal of $35 for a badge. It will be $40 at the door. I went by the hotel and YOU CAN HOOK YOUR SYSTEMS TO THE TV'S with no problems!!!!!!!!! There's A/V ports on the side of the LG tv's for easy access.

This is awesome. Last year everyone tried everything to get this to work, but apparently the Holiday Inn didn't allow it.

This is awesome. Last year everyone tried everything to get this to work, but apparently the Holiday Inn didn't allow it.

1 of the main reasons we left that f'ing hotel! ONLY 4 DAYS UNTIL...........................HYPE!!!!

im still trying to steal a car or person with a car to come down to this. My brain is murdering me right now.

Is there anyone in Ohio thats driving down that could possibly give me a ride to FR and back? I'll gladly pay my share of gas.

Is there anyone in Ohio thats driving down that could possibly give me a ride to FR and back? I'll gladly pay my share of gas.

You'll have to talk to Kyle or Sluch (if you know him). Post in the SRK thread for Cinci.

Also, ughhh. Have fun in Atlanta everyone.

I'm arriving thursday at 8:30 Am, however i cant get into my room til 3pm (Fail) If anyone's there and wants to get games in early AM send me a message on here and ill get back to you.

If you have GG in your room tomorrow night make sure to post up your room number.

I'm gonna be fiending.

ok... i have to check out on sunday at noon... but i'm gonna wanna get lunch and stuff before i leave.... will anyone let me stash my tv in their room on sunday while i get lunch before i leave atl (this will determine if i bring it or not)