Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antihippy

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

SHIT YEAH!

Also Lili and Asuka have no choice since they are my main and sub respectively... the WILL team up! lol :3 F SxT and TxS THIS is what I really wanted! Especially with 6 characters making the roster. Alissa and Leo will probably be my other team up ^^ Wonder if there's any chance of seeing "dead" characters....

a friend of mine will die of joy when i tell him about this, i better keep this news to myself, lol

a friend of mine will die of joy when i tell him about this, i better keep this news to myself, lol

I told my older brother about this, He woke up from a sound sleep as soon as I mentioned "Tag Tournament 2" and He doesn't wake up for shit on the weekend. :v: He is more Hype than hype dog for this game now.

I actually *never* played the first one...I wonder if this will be online?

You missed out my friend, but this one loos to take everything to the next level! Also it's pretty much impossible, nay inexcusable, to make a fighter without an online component this gen *looks at VF5 PS3* <.<

My only requests:

Raven

Dragunov

Wait...you seriously think Bamco will remove people? I don't thing that's gonna happen (especially if it's to follow in the first one's footsteps) I'm more wondering if character that have been removed from the series will make a comeback, like Jun Kazama and Ogre? Honestly there's no reason to removed the characters as it's not lie they have to do much extra working (I expect everyone to have 1 or maybe 2 "perfect" team ups in which they'll have such intricate tag moves, all other combinations will just have generic tags most likely, a la DoA)

Seeing a young Heihachi makes me hope they bring back the old T2 characters that was in the first TTT, I would so love to see Jun and Kunimitsu again. I'm also excited for the tag-team (lol At Asuka & Lily quarrel) assists between the characters, the ones in the trailer look awesome. :3

If Alex doesn't make a return I shall be very, VERY mad >:[

HAHA! You know, I absolutely forgot about that dinosaur. If by some miracle they do bring him back (I really doubt it though), I would actually be very hyped for TTT2 even more.

I agree with you that they should bring back the doctor; that old mofo can kick some ass. Gon on the other hand, is someone I'd would use for just the sole purpose of trolling.:kitty:

What about that chick that turns into a bear? I always liked her.

The first TT was the only Tekken game I really played/liked, so I'm happy to see a new one being made.

Can they use Gon? He's technically a cameo in Tekken 3.

I DON'T CARE! I WANT HIM BACK D:<

Now that I think about it, would Namco dare to put TWO devil characters in this game? (Devil and ANGST Jin). From what I could see in T5, ANGST jin isn't that different from TTT Devil, except maybe a 2nd FUCKING EYE LAZ0RS variant.

I hope they put Combot and Mokujin in, that way I can have a redundant team.

Also, I wonder about the combination moves characters can do like Jin and Asuka...

The first TTT was released after T3. This new one being released after T6. We get a new TTT after every 3 installments in the main series...?

I've been saying this since T6 hit my arcade, plenty of people there bitching about how TTT was better, so I always shot out the comeback "Maybe since TTT came after T3, TTT2 will come after T6.".