Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antihippy

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Nobody knows what's happening with Soul Calibur. There have been like 5 tekken announcements since the last game.

Considering how SCIV turned out, it's hard to care about the future of SC.

I think you confused "IV" with "III" :kitty:

IV was fine, but the damage was already done. And no, SC III is a horrible piece of shit that shouldn't have existed, no place for discussion.

Lili x Asuka :3 (in every meaning of the phrase <3)

I second this quote 130%

Tekken 5: Asuka

Tekken 5 DR: Lili

The tag team must be done and I hope there are pre-match animations like before

Btw, report from markman about something. Not entirely TTT2 related but there should be some reveals soon.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25021341&postcount=257

Namco community manager FilthieRich mentioned this on his twitter earlier today:

"Looking and waiting for something special? Make sure to continue following and tell your friends to stay tuned ...."

What could this mean? Updates on the upcoming TEKKEN PROJECT title, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Spring 2011 for Japanese Arcades) have been scarce since MLG's Grand Final event in Dallas... Or could we possibly be getting more news on TEKKEN X Street Fighter? Or maybe something with a little more... Soul? Whatever it may be, Namco Bandai definitely (from our inside ninja sources) has something in the works. It'd be wise to follow FilthieRich and Harada-san on twitter for the latest info in the coming weeks!

Also, new luchadora is JC!?

Who could it possibly be!!!?

Hint:

http://oi56.tinypic.com/ru5hz6.jpg

LAME! :v:

Oh Bamco you're doing it wrong, well I don't like wrestlers so I was interested in her anyways but if that really is her identity she just became SUPER uninteresting to me (and I love Julia). If you're going to copy Tecmo do it right Bamco; first make it a new character no one cares about because she only stared in a spin off volleyball game, then introduce her as a masked luchadora in your next entry to make her seem new and interesting, then plug her deeply into your game's universe making her the sole most important character = w=

Well Tag 2 is still looking sweet, let's just hope it won't take T6 time to get to consoles ; A;

Juila has a wrestler? I can believe it. It would explain why she has wrestling moves as part of moveset. She knows King too so why not? Bet she wrestles to fund her research

I hope Kunimitsu returns...

We all do...

I do hope for a new character despite the evidence here. Plus, new characters are always fun XD

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 at this years Super Battle Opera!?

Is this some kinda type, cause I didn't even know the game had a set release date yet O.o On the one hand "yeah sooner it hits arcade the sooner the console port can come" on the other hand "wow there might not be any more/much character announcements *sad face no Alex, Jun*"