Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antihippy

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

i also care because i want to eventually get into 3d fighters and i was thinking tekken x sf or TTT2 would be my entry point

items sound just fucking stupid, i hope they can be disabled or they're not as fucking dumb as we assume

sadface.jpg

Hope there's an option to turn that shit off.

Actually I'm not even sure I want that. At this point it doesn't really matter the game's a joke anyway.

DOA in my Tekken?

Well it wont make much of a difference, because DOA's flaw wasn't its destructive stages, but its inability to be a decent game at a competitive level.

Maybe Tekken will do it better?

Err.

This shit was in Tekken 6.

You guys know that right?

I carry around a huge paper fan with asuka all the time. It's pretty much totally fucking useless. Doesn't stop me trying to use it to finish someone off and getting killed because of it.

Stage gimmicks were also in T6, though they're more useful because they extend your combos. still not that huge of a deal.

Also, new CGs for some of the casts.

239720579.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1297516718&Signature=KsDj%2BWI6IuCNYHU9THPTJEMxhkQ%3D

Err.

This shit was in Tekken 6.

You guys know that right?

I carry around a huge paper fan with asuka all the time. It's pretty much totally fucking useless. Doesn't stop me trying to use it to finish someone off and getting killed because of it.

Stage gimmicks were also in T6, though they're more useful because they extend your combos. still not that huge of a deal.

Also, new CGs for some of the casts.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/239720579.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1297516718&Signature=KsDj%2BWI6IuCNYHU9THPTJEMxhkQ%3D

Derp, I forgot about that.

I hated those, always fucking up my bound combos.

I know these things were in T6, but something tells me that it's going to be alot more heaily intergrated in Tag 2 than 6, which makes me fearful as Tekken is the only 3D fighter I play = w=

All character who were featured in Bloodline Rebellion will make it into the game (not too surprising)

First lol item (maybe they won't be so bad)

If these screens are from the same build that will be featured at AOU, we could be seeing most (if not the entire cast) Interesting that some characters (based on the blurs) have bigger boxes than others (there are 4 big ones) so this could hint at more characters, of just used to keep the boxes even (which is odd since there are 40 characters)

Man, playing with a shitload of characters is good, but it looks like there's twice as much. lol

What? Right now there's a confirmed 40 characters (both going by the poster and counting the blurs -my eyes!-) which is actually two characters less than Bloodline Rebellion (although there technically haven't been any NEW characters announced...I'm guessing JC is just alternate costume, it's been done in the past, but this would be the first that would have a whole new moveset)

I'm honestly hoping for more; Jun, Alex (again alternate costume to...F'n Roger/Jr.), Kunimitsu (is a fan favorite), Ogre, Unknown (for shits and giggles), and I want an ACTUAL new character!

A few details:

- New "Pinch" system that allows for escape out of a corner

- "Stage Gimmick" is the official term for stage destrution, much like DoA it sends you into an extention of the area

- True Ogre and Jun Kazama more or less confirmed to appear in some way in the game (with Jun looking like a boss character)

- The best online arcade system to date, simply put if you live in an area that's getting the game you're going to love it. Mulitple character data can now be stored on a single card, you are also able to form teams with other players, with your collective strength represented in your level, and the seperate yet HIGHLY intergrated "Live Moniter" is simply amazing. Nesica Live eat your heart out!

- Customization goes far abouve and BEYOND what was featured in Bloodline Rebellion (whih was already great). Gimmick items return and some appear simply insane, especially the "Hammer Head".

- Still no sign of Alex ; A;

- Release Date; Worldwide Summer 2011

CG screens

With Jun showing up all I gotta say is this game is gettin better and better. If Kunimitsu and Michelle shows up I'm no longer calling this TTT2 I'm calling it Tekken: The Dream Match Edition. Oh and I'm quite sure Jun will be playable again eventually if she's not at the start. She'll probably be a timed release. Last but not least I <3 her redesign!

P.S. Lili found Carmen Sandiego.

I'm actually really concerned with WHEN Tag2 takes place as chronologically it's impossible for most of these characters to be together (I know shame on me for caring about that story :v: just can't help it)

Although I'm ultra happy about Jun and she is indeed sexy, I'm pretty sure she'll be playable, and this hopefully means a return for Unknown as well :3

WOW! That trailer was great! I liked everything in it. I never liked using Jun, but I liked her character (And she's SO much better than that bitch Asuka; god I hate her) so seeing her (And Orge) was definitely a shocking & joyous moment and I love the new look. The music had me hyped as well, I'm glad they're doing remixed & new tracks as well, and I can't wait to hear more! XD

The worldwide release date was surprising considering the new arcade system that people in japan are using nowadays, so I'm really happy to hear that I get a chance to play it here. =D

Unknown

No thanks. She's just Mokujin with flesh, boobs and a function to switch between characters mid-round. I'd welcome her back if she had her own moveset, but until then, keep her away.

I see this like a KOF type Dream Match so her appearance does not bother me.

*sighs* Yeah I guess I should see it like that, but the trailers (especially the latest AOU one) makes me hope for more. Oh well Tekken's "story" has been super derpy since 5 :kitty:

(And she's SO much better than that bitch Asuka; god I hate her)

WHOA! Them's fightin' words :arg:. Lili is my waifu, but Asuka's my mistress, I can't have you hating on my sub like that.

As for the world release I am also shocked (and very much pleased) to see it as well, looks like I'll be making more trips to Austin = w= And I only brought up Unknown since both True Ogre and Jun are returning. But where the HELL is Alex damn it!?

Also I wonder how complicated the Tag system is going to be, especially the simultaneous attacks.

I totally agree with you on that story comment. (Yes, I too, am guilty of caring about it until T5...>_>) UGH! Don't get me started on Lili...>_> And as for Askua... Well, for the sake of being on topic, I'll just say:

Braindead easy; mash-friendly; irksome personality traits! (Hahaha, her and Lili are SO made for each other.)

and leave it at that. (You're welcome to continue this through PM's. :3)

The Tag system is definitely looking fun. I think there's going be a lot of active fingers (And alot of mid-round, strategic decision making concerning wall placement, floor brakes, etc, etc.) if they decide to make it very execution-heavy but easy once mastered. And that to me, sounds like it's going be a very fun game to play. ^^ And I hope that Jinpachi gets the "Balance-dicks" all up his ass, because I definitely don't want to relive the T5 nightmare...