Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antihippy

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Are they keeping the low parry for Tekken Tag 2?

If not, life with ChrEddie will be miserable once again.

I'm just dying to see what tag actions Lili and Asuka have.

I'll still be abusing Lili's i-frames all day long and receiving hate mail.

hmmm

arcade release date or console release date?

Most likely arcade. Namco has NEVER released a Tekken game on a arcade & console simultaneously. I doubt they'd do it for this.

hmmm

arcade release date or console release date?

That's why I was asking, I think summer of 2011 is for Arcades but I read (I don't have a reliable source so take this with a grain of salt) the game will be released for consoles after Sf x Tekken.

Most likely arcade. Namco has NEVER released a Tekken game on a arcade & console simultaneously. I doubt they'd do it for this.

that its what i think...

snap i just remembered that tekken doesnt run on taito, so it wouldnt have the problem that the nesica game has now, nevermind

That's why I was asking, I think summer of 2011 is for Arcades but I read (I don't have a reliable source so take this with a grain of salt) the game will be released for consoles after Sf x Tekken.

Um my source is the trailer itself :v: it states near the end, worldwide (arcade) release for summer 2011. Most likely Bamco will make the cabinet(s) available for US/EU purchase (similar to how Aksys officially sold CT)

It's kinda odd that a round is over is one character from the team is down.

AOU Gameplay and why THE HELL does Jinpachi still have his fireball?

He's more likely a test subject for Ryu's fireball if they ever add one in Tekken VS Street Fighter :v:

The Moonlit Wilderness

now we are talking, its one of my all time favorites of tekken

9ap8vl.jpg

This pic...is from the FUTURE!!! (oh and is totally awesome! <3 Alisa, her two toned hair comes out nicer in B&W)

Jun is looking pretty F'n awesome, and so does the updated engine :3 I just wonder how they'll differentiate her from Asuka...could Lili be heading for a love affair!? :o

I Can already smell the balance problems... no wait.. Just people spamming lazers...

Which is easy to avoid.

From the video it looked like Kaz couldn't turn back to normal either, its also possible that you can only Access Devil Kaz if he is on a team with Devil Jin.

Maybe it's just because we haven't seen him since the last Tag, but he's looking pretty beastly. Would it be wrong to call TTT2 the best looking 3D fighter around? :kitty: