Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antihippy

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

New video of JUN KAZAMAAAA gameplay. :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qotI52vzLDM&feature=player_embedded

Ahhh, it's been too long. Her moves look MUCH better than that bitch, Asuka....

Power to the people who had to wait so many games to play the character they wanted again. And yeah compared to Asuka her moves look a bit more elegant.

Yeah saw the vid awhile ago but it was on quicktime (yuck)

And you're all haters! Don't worry Asuka I'll still use you even though Jun is back :3

Honestly....you'd think the Kazama family would be more involved.....

Also I'm still holding out hope that Alex will make an appearance :< Screw Roger and Jr! >.<

Alex

...What's the difference? Got something against kangaroos? Or are you just a dinosaur kind of person? =P

Man, I just noticed that Jun has a 4-hit B! move... Me likes. :3

...What's the difference? Got something against kangaroos? Or are you just a dinosaur kind of person? =P

Both, because when I saw Alex back in 2 nearly blew my mind! A boxing Raptor? hell yeah!

And I'm mad that an ALTERNATE stole the spotlight of the primary character.....That's like when Christie was introduced if they had dropped Eddie (but low and behold they boy coexist and are even given different character slots.....)

:arg: Alex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roger/Jr. and it's not like they couldn't mix up his moveset like Jun and Asuka

Alternate? If you mean Jr. replacing papa, then yeah it is kind of lame. But if you're talking about Alex then I wouldn't say "alternate" since technically they were both introduced at the same time (Going by storyline & YES I'm a dork for knowing about it...>.>) with Roger being P1 & Alex being P2. Usually by Tekken standards, the alternate is always P2, but whatever.

I do agree with you on the the separate move set for Alex comment. Then I wouldn't mind him. (Here's hoping he has a move that allows him to bite people in the crotch. XD)

Massive one hour footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hcRwvfO49M

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=121075

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=430370

Changes in TTT2 here.

Biggest change I've seen is that side stepping seems to have been buffed from BR. Means pokes have been somewhat weakened.

Wall splats seems to have been nerfed as well.

Graphics seems to have been massively improved as well.

Visually it was kind of a bummer that the game was still running at 720p but you forget all about that once you notice all the attention put to detail.

The updated character models are neat and it really shows in their intros when you see the facial expressions. But what got me was during the fight when the environment affects your fighter. I.e. water changes the lighting properties of some clothes and fighting on the ground leaves dirt on your body, hair and uniform ("dusty butt" as one of my buddies called it) at one point I saw Armor King breath green mist on an opponent and it left a big green stain on them until they fell back into the water and it disappeared and I almost lost my shit completely.

Wow dirt and staining on clothes that's new, though I hope it doesn't lead to silly stuff like clothes ripping in later games lol.

Good news everyone! Tekken Hybrid comes with a Tag 2 Demo titled TTT2 Prologue. There's a trailer for this on siliconera.

Tag 2 release in Japanese arcade on September 14, international released planned for later that month.

IT'S ALMOST HERE! + w+