Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antihippy

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Dr. B and Gon are the only one's from the tekken universe that aren't there. Gon's copyrighted (but he's in a new game that's made by namco, so you never know).

They could always pull the Capcom card and add Really really evil Kazuya.

besides...the game ONLY has 55 characters so far. Im sure there's room on the character select screen for 5 more. :sweatdrop:

Really, really, evil Kazuya as in Devil? Because Devil was leaked a while ago to be his own character as well. (Or was it Angel's P2 Costume?)

Otherwise, Dr. B is the only character missing. We really need him in there, and a playable Unknown and it will be the biggest and baddest Tekken roster of all time.

Unknown is not going to be playable. She's a boss with attacks that only work in her own stage. They specifically designed her to be broken enough that she would be unplayable, just like Azazel.

As a matter of fact, she's STOLEN all of Azazel's broken shit and made it worse.

Unknown is not going to be playable. She's a boss with attacks that only work in her own stage. They specifically designed her to be broken enough that she would be unplayable, just like Azazel.

As a matter of fact, she's STOLEN all of Azazel's broken shit and made it worse.

Because it's impossible to make a normal version of a boss character. You are completely right, it will never happen because her boss form is broken.

Seriously though, just throw her in there as a second Mokujin just for the fans.

I fucking love this game...

Too bad I hate having out of place items on my characters...hmmm gonna have to design a specifically troll costume for online ( ´・◡・`)

New videos showcasing new stages and the recently revealed characters.

Paris:

Spain:

Netherlands:

Philippines:

Forest Law:

Tiger Jackson:

P. Jack:

Alex:

Level Up Your Game has teamed up with Bamco to make a new series of tutorials (of which they've done GREAT work for past Tekken games):

WTF --- No one's talking about this? :kitty:

World Tekken Federation, represent! But I'm weary of the word "premium" :<

What's there to talk about some random chick who didn't even bother to go into detail about the modes? Where's the talk of the Tekken Channel mode or can I upload replays into separate files like in SCV? Is Ranked Matchmaking finally fixed? lol

Besides that, I expect you'll be paying for the World Tekken Federation app.

I was really just pointing out the acronym :s

And seeing how the same team that made the SCV netplay is working on the Tag 2 netplay, I expect great things from it. Really love the return of the "Global Colosseo" :D although I honestly never had problems with 5DR or 6's netplay lol.

I'm interested in seeing the benefits of earning points as a team VS solo; I know he doesn't want me but I wanna make a team with Furix! He's the strongest! ' ^'

And I'm concerned if this will be a small 1 time fee or a subscription (CoD Elite coming to fighting games D: ) but I think it's the right step in evolving fighting games outside the arcades!

And seeing how the same team that made the SCV netplay is working on the Tag 2 netplay....

SCV netcode is amazing especially when you consider all the customization on characters. Its gonna be great having a Tekken that will be able to play just as smoothly. Im not sure how i feel about people being able to see the moves you use most. But then again, it looks like you can get pretty creative with Tag combos so it probably wont be a big deal at all.

Tag 2 is taking Custom Soundtrack to a new level with "Tekken Tunes" mode!

Also until I know how openly available WTF I won't worry about the move statistics it gives, besides it's not like because someone knows you use a certain move they can just automatically defeat you, especially since this game has 20x the repertoire of 2D fighters. Sides it encourages you to be diverse and prevent yourself from falling into bad habits.

EDIT: Markman just confirmed WTF will be free! :o

EDIT 2: Wow, the guest artist costumes SUCK this time around :<<<

Mutsumi Inomata (Tales of series) creates one for JayCee - yuck

Oh! Great (Tenjho Tenge) "designs" something for Anna - blech, also disappointed as he is my favorite artist among the lot and I REALLY loved his wedding Lili in 6...

Ryouji Minigawa (Project ARMS) take on Miguel - not bad, just boring since it's a safe play on his stereotype

Shigeto Koyama (Gurren Lagann) remakes Alisa - actually pretty sweet

Simon Bisley (Lobo) is the only non-Asian artist and handles Heihachi - not sure how to feel on this one, I do like Lobo...but...

Katsuya Terada (Blood the Last Vampire) spin on Kunimitsu - highly disappointed considering the character and artist, the design is all over the place...

Maybe I'll get lucky and it will look better in 3D, but that's doubtful...but maybe I hoped for too much after 6's great guest designs.

Mutsumi Inomata (Tales of series) creates one for JayCee - yuck

I can't even regonize that as Mutsumi's style.

Oh! Great (Tenjho Tenge) "designs" something for Anna - blech, also disappointed as he is my favorite artist among the lot and I REALLY loved his wedding Lili in 6...

I've seen better. This is just "meh."

Ryouji Minigawa (Project ARMS) take on Miguel - not bad, just boring since it's a safe play on his stereotype

Yeah, it's a legit as they come.

Shigeto Koyama (Gurren Lagann) remakes Alisa - actually pretty sweet

*whistles* This is a keeper.

Simon Bisley (Lobo) is the only non-Asian artist and handles Heihachi - not sure how to feel on this one, I do like Lobo...but...

Eh, I don't mind. Thought it was Draven at first. Maybe they'll look better in 3D, but I'm not having high hopes for the Oh! Great one...

A Gurren Lagann costume without a giant pair of orange shades? I lost faith in the world :(

It has nothing to do with Gurren Lagann nor was it supposed to...

She looks like a Cyborg Princess Tutu :kitty: <3

Now I want something that looks like Kraehe :<