Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antihippy

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Where's Gon? :kitty:

Never coming back to Tekken. He was a mere guest character.

Miharu buys her shorts from the same place Bullet does. Get ready to hear comments like that a lot. :kitty:

Ugh, really? Miharu is a design fail (and if she's still a Xiaoyu "clone" than she's utter fail :<) and LAME Sebastian really is a Lili "clone" :< Unknown is really unneeded. Where's Slim Bob ; w;

No offense, but this DLC is kind of disappointing, I mean it's free and the base cast is amazing, but it's all basically nostalgia only

at least with SFxT I got 12 unique and new characters :V

but hey this is good too, I mean I've got Kunimitsu~<3

Where's Gon? :kitty:

We're done with him, he's not even a Tekken character.

I'm very happy to see them all, and I don't mind the cloning for characters like Mirahu and Lee, but Sebastian is a major disappointment. At the very least he should have had a different stance.

It's whatever though, at least they are all there.

The first thing I'm going to do is that old man combo video. Hehe. Hopefully there are a few changes in their moves, like Tiger Jackson, P-Jack and Alex.

I don't mind the "clones" but Sebastian and Miharu are missed opportunities for new blood, I'll actually be the most pissed about Miharu lol and for sure they won't be 100% identical, just like all the other "clones"

and Roger Jr. was always a shitty replacement ' ^'

Dr. B is the only character I believe will be a significant addition, and I doubt Slim Bob will be that different, but at least he looks cool.

Been playing for a while now, game is fucking amazing. Some notes.

-Customizations are much weaker this time around from T6BR, just like Soul Calibur 5 was to Soul Calibur 4. Namco's been focusing pretty heavily on the gameplay aspects in recent times, which is a good thing, but there still should be room for some personal aesthetics IMO.

-Fight Lab is pretty wacky. Violet/Lee and his assistant exchange all sorts of witty banter, and some crazy shit goes on while you train your Combot. Here's what I noticed.

-

Ganryu flies around randomly in stage 1 and does Honda's headbutt, damaging you.

-

The boss of stage 1 (or 2, don't remember which) is Lili, who has super armor until you weaken her enough, after which you knock off all her clothes and leave her in a bikini.

-

Stage 4's boss background is fucking hilarious - it's a virtual reality room with disco panels on the floor and a bunch of Kumas and Pandas dancing in the background with fans and wearing ballerina tutus.

-

Stage 3 has some bitch with a squid helmet come out of nowhere for you to fight, and you can knock her into the pool.

-

The final boss in stage 5 is Akuma. I shit you not. Before that you fight Bob wearing Paul Phoenix's gi. At a random point in the boss fight, the opponent will suddenly start floating and the more you hit them, they grow larger until they fly into the air like a balloon and explode into chickens and money bags.

-Combot has a pretty varied moveset to customize, but it seems that there are certain "rare" moves that cannot be taken away from him (at least not in any way I know of). I don't know if there's a special method to removing them or if they're stuck to Combot forever.

-

The final boss in stage 5 is Akuma. I shit you not. Before that you fight Bob wearing Paul Phoenix's gi. At a random point in the boss fight, the opponent will suddenly start floating and the more you hit them, they grow larger until they fly into the air like a balloon and explode into chickens and money bags.

GREAT~!

Actually it's supposed to be "Ken" (Bob), "Ryu" (Ganryu), and "Akuma" (Jinpachi)

I should play Fight Lab later to get some moolah to unlock that tiara, so I can finish making my "Hipster Prom Queen Angel".

So who else here found Jun surprisingly harder than Unknown?

yeah you get money like NO TOMORROW in this game lol, after just playing Fight Lab and Arcade once I had like 6mil I was like @.@ (Lucky Boxes are awesome)

Hmm I found both of them pretty "meh" but I'm playing on default difficulty (Medium) and I had trouble with Unknown because I was using my 5min Kunimitsu solo, and was trying to with with gimmicks! \o/

Yep...outside of Dr. B the other DLC characters are kinda disappointing (outside of fan appreciation)

http://youtu.be/5JpHepOinCw

So,

Leo is actually a girl? wtf?

Yeah Harada confirmed that like 2 years ago lol

Also wtf lol, got 2mil a piece just for doing time attack and team battle, if only money was this easy to get in real life, cause I got the Bazillionaire trophy just now (less than 24hrs lol~)