Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antihippy

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

TTT2 is where the real Tekken players are. Revolution is for people who wanna waste hours of their life just hoping to unlock big titty Eliza.

I've actually encountered some decent competition in Revolution (most of which has been from figuring out how to counter people spamming bullshit with Lili/Law/Devil Jin, but STILL). The grinding does get old, though. The conditions to unlock Eliza are so ludicrous that I wouldn't bother trying to get her if she came with a brand new Benz delivered to my house by Katsuhiro Harada himself.

I assume you guys are playing Tag 2 on PS3? 360 online scene was pretty dead last I checked, though that could have just been an off night...

I assume you guys are playing Tag 2 on PS3? 360 online scene was pretty dead last I checked, though that could have just been an off night...

There is still a lot of people playing on PS3. I have no trouble finding matches at all.

And talk about grinding, I still haven't unlocked Eliza yet! :arg:

TTT2 on 360 is still fairly active online. You should be able to find at least a couple people online at any given time. I checked last week.

It's only the Wii U version that's dead.

TTT2 on 360 is still fairly active online. You should be able to find at least a couple people online at any given time. I checked last week.

It's only the Wii U version that's dead.

The fighting games on 360 that never seem to be dead are SSFIVAE and UMvC3