Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antihippy

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

I hope the customization parts don't cost a butt-load like they did in tekken 6. Grinding campaign mode again and again was awful. :v:

Grind? I played Scenario once and that was it, you get quite alot of money from them, and then there's netplay and arcade/ghost battles, I had more money than I knew what to do with.

Do you like try to buy EVERYTHING or something?

Grind? I played Scenario once and that was it, you get quite alot of money from them, and then there's netplay and arcade/ghost battles, I had more money than I knew what to do with.

Do you like try to buy EVERYTHING or something?

I am actually like that ><

i get so annoyed that i can't buy everything for everyone, it is one of those personality traits of me :/

in fact i would love if namco give me the option to buy with my credit card an unlock for all the items

No offense but that's silly, especially since you have 10 copies of each item with different color variations, lol

I just look at what I want to make my character to look like and then BAM! That's how I made Crimson Lili, Yanki Xiaoyu, Hood Asuka, Ninja-Nurse Anna, and Modern Zafina.

Have fun OCDers ; -;

If you're gonna post them, post em all lol:

Training mode, Alex, and Michelle look sick...why the fuck didn't they demo Kunimitsu :<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

How does Harada expect me to pick only TWO characters to fight!? D: Kunimitsu, Alex, Jun, Michelle, Xiaoyu, Lili, Zafina, Asuka. SoBa confused D:

How does Harada expect me to pick only TWO characters to fight!? D:

This^

Between Alisa, Lee, Lili, Angel, Jun and some others all being in the same game I have no main. I just have an army of subs. :v:

F it, everyone compile a list of your favorite moves from your favorite characters:

Solo Mode, Bountiful Sea, Combot only!

LET'S GO!

F it, everyone compile a list of your favorite moves from your favorite characters:

Solo Mode, Bountiful Sea, Combot only!

LET'S GO!

I wish we had Hidden Retreat in this game. Nothing says customized robot on robot action like sheep and yodeling.

I'm glad someone else shares that opinion. The others I played Tekken 6 with turned custom soundtrack on when they heard the awesome yodeling, either that or they just quit. :(

You have got to be fucking kidding me! :vbang:

Okay I overreacted I'm just not looking forward to waiting like that, with my slow internet.

If there's one thing NB didn't mention fixing, it's the loading times from Tekken 6, which made the install even more mandatory. For me, at least.

But I don't know what to say to THIS. :v:

If there's one thing NB didn't mention fixing, it's the loading times from Tekken 6, which made the install even more mandatory. For me, at least.

But I don't know what to say to THIS. :v:

The 11th will be the day I leave my ps3 on for an ungodly long time while I look for other things to do. Good thing my PS3 is relatively new. :v: