Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antihippy

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Game's looking good and Tekken is really fun to play. I might be playing Tag 2 in 2 months so fingers crossed.

However, it is stressful in tourneys. All games are in tourneys but Tekken can be really intense and break you to the point stupid stuff would start landing to further amplify it.

Still the series (esp 5DR and 6BR) has a nice degree of open ended strategies. Tag 2 adding more + 'better movement' is gonna be so cool..

Man, I expected so much more from True Ogre, but it looks like they just copied Azazel, changed the model, and gave him True Ogre moves. How disappointing.

Playable Jinpachi looks hype though.

Jack-6/Lars vs Steve/Marduk - [ONE] [TWO] [THREE]

Jack-6/Lars vs Asuka/Jun - [ONE] [TWO] [THREE] [FOUR] [FIVE] [SIX] [SEVEN] [EIGHT]

Miguel/Ganryu vs Lars/Feng - [ONE] [TWO]

[Miguel/Ganryu vs Heihaichi/Feng]

Steve/Ganryu vs Lars/Devil Jin - [ONE] [TWO]

[Leo/Ganryu vs Lars/Heihachi]

[Nakamura]

SoBa you're a goddess for this.

Some of Lili's new stuff looks really hype =w=

bt1+2 bounding? Crazyness.

I'm inclined to agree. I intend on on buying this game anyway, so seeing these vids is a pleasure.

Also, using Leo is gonna be more fun now.

Dude a follow-up to df1? and more moves I haven't seen before, Leo's gonna be hype as fuck too.

Still gotta go with Alisa/Lili all the way though, I wonder if Alisa has some hype stuff, more importantly I wonder if her 1,1 and db3 are still broke as fuck lol.

Everything. All her moves were slow, she didn't have reliable pokes, her punishers were slow. Just her overall framedata was awkward.