Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antihippy

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

pure awesomess, cant wait 'till 22th. also I'm so glad that Lili and Asuka were not included in the movie, I'm really tired of those two :P

New image and details keep being added @.@

Makes me pretty hype though! But I'm still hoping for new character inclusions :< (I need my Alex, and Kunimitsu would be cool)

This is definitely a great port. Keeping the 1v1 tradition alive while still having the same tag modes.

As for Rage mode, a friend of mine told me that the increase in power depends on character relationship. Fighting Mardock with Armor King? Armor King's Rage increases his power more.

This isn't a port, it's an update (although you can be sure that the console version will receive this mode for sure)

Also the 1 vs 1 option was in the console port of the original Tag, it's the 1 vs 2 that's unique, especially cause it doesn't seem like the Rage system works like it does in 2 vs 2 or 1 vs 1. In 2 vs 2 it requires tagging while your partner is enraged (due to you getting hit alot or with certain moves), in 1 vs 1 it's like Tekken 6 where it occurs when you are at a sliver of your health, but in 1 vs 2 it seems to activate MUCH earlier.

And yes the relationship between your characters can enhanced (or hinder) your rage conditions when fighting as a team (another thing to consider when forming your team, but it's not a total deal breaker if your team isn't "optimal".

This isn't a port, it's an update (although you can be sure that the console version will receive this mode for sure)

Woops, that's the word. My bad. lol

I also heard that pretty much nobody has a problem with Roger. lol It's all "yeah.....I'm fighting a Kangaroo with boxing gloves...am I suppose to feel something?"

1v1 mode is basically t6.5 wwww

What...were you expecting O.o

I also heard that pretty much nobody has a problem with Roger Jr. lol It's all "yeah.....I'm fighting a Kangaroo with boxing gloves...am I suppose to feel something?"

Why would they? Also F Roger Jr, such a shitty character, I want Alex back (which by association would mean the original Roger would be back) and no. they play NOTHING alike. :<