Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spirit Juice

SBO 2010 Results and Discussion Thread

The Yukimura player's name was Jaga ... That's the only name I remember from the stream, and I only paid attention cause it wasn't Hideyoshi/Mori. SBX stream WAS pretty entertaining to watch honestly. I don't know if the commentators were being sarcastic, but they kept saying "ii game desu ne" :v:. SBX also ended up cutting off the JWong vs Kim1234 match.

Oh and I noticed there's no SF4 on the front page so:

Street Fighter 4

1st - RF (Sagat) / Kindevu (Rufus) / Momochi (Akuma)

2nd - Umehara (Ryu) / Bonchan (Sagat) / TKD (El Fuerte)

3rd tie - Mago (Sagat) / Tokido (Akuma) / Nemo (Chun-Li) & Dashimagi Tamago (C. Viper), Nen (Rufus), Denpa (Sagat)

RF takes two SBO titles in one year. Nice to see Denpa make top 4 too.

Hahah, wow was that actually a serious post? 3rd Strike players. It's like they know they're wrong, but can't admit it or something. :v:

Wrong? I didn't even make any statements on the matter. I simply told you to stfu.. Am I wrong about that? Or I'm wrong because I like the game? lol

"Omg the game has a really strong upper tier, I don't like it. bla bla bla". Who cares, don't nobody wanna read that shit.. That's all I was trying to tell you.

So how about that Tao player? You know, the one that beat a (very good)Bang in the grand finals? Crazy fucking oki. Where's my boy Kazuhira? He quit?

Figured it would be the A-cho thing. That shit don't even count, son.

Yeah, cuz it's a tournament in JAPAN with JAPANESE players. Totally doesn't count because it would prove you wrong.

Yeah, cuz it's a tournament in JAPAN with JAPANESE players. Totally doesn't count because it would prove you wrong.

That's like saying CvS2 in America is still alive cus it was randomly at NorCal Regionals last time. TRY AGAIN.

Someone asked a few pages back who took out Dogura's team. It was Mitsurugi.

Spirit Juice is sorta right, they dont really play Marvel here, but there are a few people that are good, but yea... you pretty much never see tournaments.