Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CakeWasBannedd

Dustloop Sings 蒼ーiconoclast

Like this,

But for this.

Record yourself singing, upload it to mediafire in .mp3 format, and send it to me. When I get a decent number of people, I'll sync the mp3's together and put it in a video. Pretty simple, right?

You can remain anonymous if you wish. Just send me the link in a PM, and I'll keep your identity a secret. Nobody will even know you contributed.

:kitty:

Full version?

Cuz I already recorded the short version ages ago and have been meaning to do the whole thing anyway. :3

Full version?

Cuz I already recorded the short version ages ago and have been meaning to do the whole thing anyway. :3

Short version, since most people don't have the vocal endurance to do a song that long.

Short version, since most people don't have the vocal endurance to do a song that long.

i dooooo~ but short version allows for less mistakes :3

^ this, unless some of you find the sounds of a person singing with a throat grinded by a cheese grater, i'll totally do it now

Ya know, once I can talk normally (lost my voice earlier this week) I just may end up doing this. Could be interesting to see how it turns out

I wanna get my freak on. TIME TO SING WELL BUT GET ALL THE WORDS WRONG

THIS IS COMPLETELY FINE SIR

Also Jam, if you want to be in this I'm probably going to have to ask for a better quality version than the one you have on youtube, your voice is really quiet.

I'll consider doing this, most likely with a friend and turn it into a round robin duet.

Here's to hoping this all turns out cool Cake.

Thanks for the kind words :D That actually sounds quite cool, feel free to exaggerate certain verses or stuff like that. The goal is to make it as enjoyable to listen to as possible. Whether this means singing very well or singing very funny is up to you guys.