Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CakeWasBannedd

Dustloop Sings 蒼ーiconoclast

lol, makes it somewhat easier for me to pronounce it, since i'm used to the way the syllables sound =P tagalog haha... somehow it just makes it easy

though i guess i'd have the filipino accent.... though i dunno how that sounds like for japanese people

i lost my tagalog accent from singing way too many romanized japanese songs anyways....

either way the accent isn't bad for these things Tagalog makes japanese much easier~

WHERE ARE ALL YOU FILIPINOS COMING FROM?

*Filipino as well*

apparently the internet is 90% filipino.... including me.

I'd like to do this please. It's in Japanese correct?

If it is, thank you sweet baby jesus. ;____; Can't sing in English for well...I just can't.

Is it still too late to attempt to join this? =w= Even though I'm a guy, I've always wanted to sing this song.

Rofl, most of the song will be sang by guys here.

Rofl, most of the song will be sang by guys here.

Holy shit, manly singing.

I can already feel this is going to be epic.

If this turns out well do you plan on doing the Continuum Shift song as well Cake?

I'd do it but I don't have the means to record, and I can't sing (especially in Japanese). Looking forward to the final result though.

So, is there an end date on this? Whens the cutoff to submit?

"Deadline is now October 9th. If I don't have enough entries by then, the video won't happen"

"Deadline is now October 9th. If I don't have enough entries by then, the video won't happen"

Here's to hoping it doesn't ;_;

I'd consider doing it but my japanese is fuckawful and I can't sing worth shit :P

That's honestly half the fun of it, singing badly in a language you don't even know!