Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CakeWasBannedd

Dustloop Sings 蒼ーiconoclast

I am totally in, any deadlines for when to have the .mp3 in?

Oh, and for those who are less than sufficient in japanese (or didn't hear the intro enough to memorize the lyrics) could we get some romanized lyrics for them? So that they don't need to try 50 billion times to get it right. :P

I am totally in, any deadlines for when to have the .mp3 in?

Oh, and for those who are less than sufficient in japanese (or didn't hear the intro enough to memorize the lyrics) could we get some romanized lyrics for them? So that they don't need to try 50 billion times to get it right. :P

I'm going to go ahead and make the deadline October 9th. If I don't have enough people by then, the video wont happen.

I'm going to go ahead and make the deadline October 9th. If I don't have enough people by then, the video wont happen.

Enough people would be around 15~20, I suppose?

is there even an english version of ionoclast to butcher?

No, but there are English lyrics. I guess he was referring to that?

are you just going to mash them up with the full vocal free version or with the short one with kotoko in it or just mash them up with no bg?

I'm using the version on the front page.

the first 2 lines are pretty tongue twister XD but the rest seems fairly easy... especially since just the first word is super fast and hard to hear XD

lol, makes it somewhat easier for me to pronounce it, since i'm used to the way the syllables sound =P tagalog haha... somehow it just makes it easy

though i guess i'd have the filipino accent.... though i dunno how that sounds like for japanese people