Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CakeWasBannedd

Dustloop Sings 蒼ーiconoclast

I'm gonna wait for my roommate to leave, and pray the neighbors are gone as well, then I'll get it done sometime this weekend.

Just talked to my friend; we decided we'd have a a helluva time. Might include another friend and have backup vocals to ruin what little we didn't butcher with our voices.

By the end of the recording, we are probably going to have to be drunk to post it.

i can't do this lol.

makes me sad that I'm unable to help, but I can't keep up with it for that long.

If you can't sing the whole thing, then feel free to put your own spin on things. Hum it, or "Doodoodo" it, or yell it. It really doesn't matter, anything is good, so long as it's related to the song.

ahahah oh god, nevermind LOL what was I thinking

Exactly this mindset is why this video probably isn't going to happen :( It's like when you sing in a choir or with a bunch of other people. Nobody can hear what you sound like, since you're being overpowered by various other voices. Even if you're a horrible singer, I need your voices to make this video happen. It's not a choir with 3 people.

I'm interested in this, but right now I can't really sing too well, I have a cold... I'm in a musical for my high school (I'm not a good singer or anything though, not at all) and I'm having enough trouble saving my singing voice for rehearsals, but if I get over it and find time to sing it when home alone, I will. Just gotta get that pronunciation down. Hope enough people do this!

So, is this still happening? :P

Not nearly enough entries right now, seems a lot of people who said they would do it aren't actually doing it. I only have 5 people so far, 6 including myself, and I'd need probably 10-15 to make the video.