Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CakeWasBannedd

Dustloop Sings 蒼ーiconoclast

I'm not gonna lie. For a rough draft that's actually pretty damn good.

Now if only we had better microphones.

Holy shit was that just my headphones or were the vocals so loud as to cause massive distortion? That was ow. Hilarious, but ow. Mix those down, man.

Holy shit was that just my headphones or were the vocals so loud as to cause massive distortion? That was ow. Hilarious, but ow. Mix those down, man.

Everyone was either way too quiet or way too loud, so I just went with way too loud. A little late to mix them down now though :(

Sorael: Please bash me more Sorael. ;w;

Cake: Oh man, that was splendid imo. The sync was really good and I applaud you for this awesome idea and your awesome editing skills. :D

We are your voice

Goddamn it I didn't get a chance to upload mine either, now that I think about it.

...Shoot.

Do version 2.0!

We are your voice

Goddamn it I didn't get a chance to upload mine either, now that I think about it.

...Shoot.

Do version 2.0!

If I get at least 4 more entries (including mine), then I'll make it again with lower audio levels since Circ yelled at me. Also I'll probably make the video itself higher quality, I was just too lazy to wait for the render :/

@ the Filipino whose post I can't find

LOL hello there kababayan ^_^

Now I'm being tempted to record again... I dunno I'll see.

Dooo iiiit, I liked your previous stuff where you sang.

If I get at least 4 more entries (including mine), then I'll make it again with lower audio levels since Circ yelled at me. Also I'll probably make the video itself higher quality, I was just too lazy to wait for the render :/

dont' worry i'm gonna still have to do this cakooh :3

More people need to do the "mayotte furimuku kotae wa" backup part! I'm the only one doing it and it sounds horrible! :(

I didn't even think of that part when I was recording actually. I'll try add to it aswell.