Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Onslaught

[CS1-CSE] Valkenhayn General Discussion

on landing for sure, since you have no recovery frames I believe.

I'm not sure about in the air though.

in the air Transformation from D doesn't seem to take very much time, it must take some cause I can't instantly go from wolf to human after a JC or maybe there is a height requirement, it'd be pretty easy to test, just have someone with a slow projectile like JIN or someone shoot at you in wolf from and then try and transform and block on the ground and in the air. I have a feeling both have a little bit of time before you can barrier but its worth checking.

Got something of a question about Wolf Rush moves...obviously some have repeat proration, but what would be the best type of juggles as Wolf to do the most damage?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BDIK96jaGo#t=0m33s

I have seen some Japanese matches where they can start a combo like this around midscreen and still carry it over to the corner to do the falling jB jB relaunch combos but I'm not really sure how that works

An easy combo I tend to use in wolf mode is 5B j.A j.B j.3C j.A land D (revert to human) 5B j.B j.214B 9DD j.B JC j.B 5C with optional super. Does about 2000 or 31000 with the super. It could be better but for now it's within my abilities to execute

Has anyone found any crazy combos off CH 6a yet?

The best I came up with is CH 6a, Superjump b 214b, 9d, {w} j.a, 236a,(slight delay) 236b, 7c, j.b, j.b, land. {h}b, j.b j.c

No meter and ok damage. IS there something better?

I refuse to edit that post because it is too amusing

since this post is already worthless I will just say that a true gentleman uses the #7 Hoenheim of Light colors

Any word on when Valk will be on the 360 version or has microsoft pretty much screwed us over?

fixed...and possibly

Could someone give me a few decent combos, which are not that difficult but decent damage.

I had a quick play with Valk yesterday and managed to do the first 6 challenges in less than an hour, but I found 3C>236B very difficult to combo. Any help? Is it used alot?

Not really used a bunch. It's not quite a cancel, you just do it slightly after the 3c starts to recover.

The BNB combos that end in W j.236x>5cd>j.b>j.214b>9dd>j.b>dj.b>j.214b are pretty easy outside of sometimes being too high for the dj.b and they do fine damage.

Cool so combo everything into that.... that seems like something that was in challenges 7,8,9 or 10 I'll have to check them out.

Any info about j.214B does TK'in it have any use's?

A good idea, would be for you to read the TECHNICAL DISCUSSION THREAD which has many combos, including ones with j.214b.

Any word on when Valk will be on the 360 version or has Aksys Games pretty much screwed us over?

I feel your pain. I've actually taken a break from BB as a result. Obviously it isn't the end of the world but it is definitely pretty aggravating. I doubt MS is really making much of a priority of this either.

I feel your pain. I've actually taken a break from BB as a result. Obviously it isn't the end of the world but it is definitely pretty aggravating. I doubt MS is really making much of a priority of this either.

it isnt microsofts fault lmao......there is an approval process for all patches that takes ~2 weeks. the patch was rejected, hence the delay, and whether or not they fixed it the same day is unknown. It's NOT microsofts fault they fucked up the patch lmao.

it isnt microsofts fault lmao......there is an approval process for all patches that takes ~2 weeks. the patch was rejected, hence the delay, and whether or not they fixed it the same day is unknown. It's NOT microsofts fault they fucked up the patch lmao.

Well whoever is responsible I hope they expedite this. It's pretty irritating that several of my friends have had a weeks worth of pmode with valk while I'm stuck cooling my heels and reading about him. I'm done talking about it carry on ~

Well whoever is responsible I hope they expedite this. It's pretty irritating that several of my friends have had a weeks worth of pmode with valk while I'm stuck cooling my heels and reading about him. I'm done talking about it carry on ~

I'm pretty sure it's because of the freeze glitch if you hit a Hazama or Ragna while playing Valk in ranked. Sometimes your PS3 will just freeze and you gotta restart.

I'm pretty sure it's because of the freeze glitch if you hit a Hazama or Ragna while playing Valk in ranked. Sometimes your PS3 will just freeze and you gotta restart.

Whats really fucking dumb is that PS3 STILL freezes sometimes. I was playing at my friend's house a few days ago and I went to Ranked, training and picked Valk vs Tager cause I already know a Tager specific combo and I got a match, won, went back to training and it froze up...

on challenge number 7 i cant seem to get the trasnform d into b c what am i doing wrong? and i dont dare to even touch 8-10 if i cant get this one done. i also didnt know where to post this so i chose her eif you can direct me where i can go to get help will be much apreciated thnx

on challenge number 7 i cant seem to get the trasnform d into b c what am i doing wrong? and i dont dare to even touch 8-10 if i cant get this one done. i also didnt know where to post this so i chose her eif you can direct me where i can go to get help will be much apreciated thnx

Technical might help but you use the second jump after j.aaa to activate the D then BC. The positioning is a bit tricky as if you start the A's too low you'll fall off but too high and the jump will go too high above your opponent.

l'm having severe trouble with valk's strings. Can anyone inform me on his blockstrings? His attacks all see the scream "OVERHEAD! LOW!" and be the exact opposite.

Huh, everything he has looks exactly like it hits. The only thing that doesn't is wolf ground bite is low I think, but just block low against wolf on ground since he doesn't have an overhead on ground as wolf. The only confusing Human move might be his 236c rush with the uppercut which is overhead.

Highs: Drop kick, uppercut rush

Lows: low kick, 2 foot sweep, ground claw rush, Wolf 5a I think