Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Onslaught

[CS1-CSE] Valkenhayn General Discussion

JCのレベルは変わりないが、のけぞりの仕様が変わりコンボがしやすく

+ j.C's level did not change, the way it inflicts "bend back" state makes doing combos easy

I have no idea what this means, because Valk is NOT ON THE FUCKING 360 YET

I am not 100% sure but it should refer to the move having staggering properties.

Maybe it just refer to the type of hit reel they are in. Like they don't bend away from the attacks anymore they actually get stuck in regular standing stun or something.

I have no idea what this means, because Valk is NOT ON THE FUCKING 360 YET

Despite this my hype has still not died. Damn nonbelievers and their Platinum. *mumble*

But I digress. I would rather have patched CS2 Valkenhayn than current, uber Valkenhayn any day.

Hey i have not been on blahblue for a bit. I been playing black ops lol, but anyway i heard that valkenhayn damage with his combo has been nerfed quite bad. I heard on average, he does about 3k now.

Does anyone have any other information on him?

From the loketest thread

* 6C corner bounces.

+ 6A CH unairtechable.

- Nacht Rozen no longer an overhead

- Throw > 2C no longer possible

- big nerf in combo damage, avg. 3k damage now

- 2C may have lost upper body invincibility.

- Wolf change cancel slower recovery. Harder to mixup with Nacht Jäger because of this.

Is there any particular reason as to why several matchup threads are still locked?

I mean, what's the point in unlocking some, but not all? The character has been available for ages now, at least on PSN, and it's pretty obvious 360 won't get it for a while now. I see no reason why that should prevent PS3 players from discussing the matchups. I've seen several people complain about not being able to post there, but nothing is done about it.

Is there any particular reason as to why several matchup threads are still locked?

I mean, what's the point in unlocking some, but not all? The character has been available for ages now, at least on PSN, and it's pretty obvious 360 won't get it for a while now. I see no reason why that should prevent PS3 players from discussing the matchups. I've seen several people complain about not being able to post there, but nothing is done about it.

This. I've had questions about alot of matchups, but I guess the mods don't think that anyone still knows how he works?

Hi guys, I'm back with good news.

News from arcsys about Valk and 1.02 on Xbox Live I think

http://blazblue.jp/images/topics/1130_ms.pdf

Title Update - 12/3

Valkenhayn DLC - 12/7 (320MSP)

System Version Data Pack Ver.1.02 - 12/7

Congratulations, 360 players. Valk finally will be avaliable.

*clap**clap**clap*

Guess we'll be seeing more of me.

finally i will get to do something besides "time to wolfdash into the side of the screen because i can" at meetups

What does "title update" mean, anyway?

OMGOMGOMG~

*clears throat*

Pardon my excitement but it's necessary. At long last...I'll finally be able to break free of the doldrums that a certain infamous ninja has brought upon me for months.

The titles have been updated, I would assume.

The titles have been updated, I would assume.

what the fuck are "the titles"

BLAZBLUE: VALKENHAYN EDITION

Near your level and rebel points displayed on the DriveCodeCard is a custom user title chosen by an algorithm based on the characters you play.

Near your level and rebel points displayed on the DriveCodeCard is a custom user title chosen by an algorithm based on the characters you play.

ahhh, those

Sorry, I haven't played online in forever.