Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Onslaught

[CS1-CSE] Valkenhayn General Discussion

They update their servers every Wednesday in America, I'm gonna assume that they do in Japan, Tuesday in America is pretty much Wednesday in Japan, if we're gonna stalk Microsoft for the info, then we should wait until tomorrow or next week.

☆塩加減(イェーガー)がガードされて微不利に

According to Nantoka...Le gasp!

Could Nacht Jager not be plus on block anymore ;_;?

Well then,the jbbs compiled a list regarding Valk's changes.

As always take these things with a grain of salt.

I translated a few things but I need to catch my flight now.

・5B

Air unblockable, 空バリアは可先端の方の下への判定が薄くなった

· 5C

Air unblockable、空バリアは可ダウン状態の相手を拾えなくなった

· 2C

Head attribute invincibility gone, (still slow?)

· 6A

Increased untechable time on CH

· 6B

Reduced frame advantage

· 6C

有利フレーム減少壁バウンド対応判定発生後のDキャンセル不可

Wall bound, can't wolf cancel anymore?

· 3C

横方向へのふっとびベクトル追加で追撃が難しく密着状態なら追撃可能初段補正がきつくなって密着から直3C>拾い直しをやっても安い

· JC

can't jump cancel, 削除、着地硬直追加ヒット時にのけぞり時間追加で追撃はしやすく

Wolf 5B

上への判定が早い段階からあるようになった

・JA Wolf

increased proration?

・Wolf C

全体的に発生遅く特に5、9が顕著キャンセルできるタイミングが遅く

slower,something about 5D/5C and 9D/9C

・Throw Damage - 1500, wall bound

・イェーガー有利フレーム減少おそらくヒットで微有利、ガードで微不利

D>狼JBで狼JBがヒット前に着地してしまう

Something about Nachtjäger

-ローゼン上段化、浮きが高く発生は変わらず

- weisse jagd wallbounds

t・リヒト受身不能時間減少

Mondlicht reduced untechable time

・ケーニッヒ移動距離増加

・ヒンメルダメージ1500

・シュトルムダメージ減少、生当てで2500程度

Sturmwolf raw damage : 2500

・BS無敵時間減少

BS has reduced invincibility (What's BS? His Astral?)

・Reduced Combo rate

From the UK publisher :

"we can confirm that Valkenhayn will be available on the 7th of December. Due to the disruption to the online and DLC portion of the game, Valkenhayn will be available for half price on the 7th of December."

Hmm change to 236b sounds interesting, possible midscreen wolf combos off it, would be nice. But the rest sounds sad. Esepcially reduced frame advantage on 6b, no wolf cancel on 6c, no jump cancel on j.c

Booo nerfs booo.

So I haven't been paying much attention to Valkenhayn as a 360 user... Is he changing very drastically (outside of damage) in CS2? In other words, when he comes out for us 360 users soon, should I even bother learing his stuff yet or just hold off?

he still looks very offensive and honestly he's looking more average. l'm pretty excited for the outcome: maybe i'll learn him now.

*sips tea*

he still looks very offensive and honestly he's looking more average. l'm pretty excited for the outcome: maybe i'll learn him now.

*sips tea*

*randomly looks at the moon and does a high kick for no reason*

*randomly looks at the moon and does a high kick for no reason*

Ain't as bad as Hakumen's slash. That thing was weird.

Side note: I've yet to see Hakumen actually fight in an anime cutscene.

Anyways, does Valk have no legit anti-airs now? 2C head invuln got taken away so, he's free as far as air approach goes, it seems.

Gonna miss that 5-6k damage off CH 2C but we'll see what we can combo after 6A.

Still, without head invincibility, 2C should still be fine to use, he does duck down after all so all things considered his hitbox using that move is still manageable if you time your attack right.

even if it's a bad anti air now.. l mean does he really need one? look at litchi, she never had a great aa either

So I haven't been paying much attention to Valkenhayn as a 360 user... Is he changing very drastically (outside of damage) in CS2? In other words, when he comes out for us 360 users soon, should I even bother learing his stuff yet or just hold off?

What he said ^^^

I'm still going to learn the guy. It's better to jump into his changes having knowledge of how is combos and moves work rather than jumping in knowing nothing at all.

I suppose, but I would rather not commit something to muscle memory for only a few months then have to completely forget it. But if his changes aren't that drastic I'll learn him now.

System Data Pack 1.02 is out on XBL Marketplace now. You can now view a locked portrait of our beloved wolf butler on the character select screen and you can view a desolate wasteland of a leaderboard.

Only a few more hours. GET HYPE!

Oh and check the marketplace!

Xbox Updates usually happen around 2 AM, right? Best chance would be to check a little bit after 2, if he does indeed come out.

Yeah, he's here now. Also, are the Valk achievements busted for anyone else? I got the JP downloads first, did all the challenges and nothin. Same for using unlimited. Deleted 'em and used US downloads, same deal. They're not really important but I'd like to know if I screwed myself over on that end. Fun character though, thanks for not givin' up on my platform of choice, Arc.

Coolness, already purchased via Xbox.com. I plan on hosting a room later tonight for us Xbros and have tons of mirror matches when I get home from college. I plan on recording with my HD PVR, so I'll let you guys know when I'm set up and ready. Should be fun :)

Supposedly we were meant to get him at a lower cost in Europe because Zen screwed up the DLC before. Just got him but he was 320MSP, the same as the US cost. What's going on with that? Or was the lower cost actually because Microsoft screwed up the Valk patch compared to the PS3 release, and so the lower cost is across EU and NA? Also, I only just only found out he was a werewolf! Last I heard he "may be a vampire like Rachel", but that's because I was just reading the CT story guide on GameFAQs.

Also, are the Valk achievements busted for anyone else? I got the JP downloads first, did all the challenges and nothin. Same for using unlimited. Deleted 'em and used US downloads, same deal.

I'll just go and check now.

Edit

They don't work for me either. Even signed out, turned off Xbox, turned on again, signed in and reloaded game.