Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Urichinan

[CS1] Valkenhayn vs Hazama

What are you all doing against Hazama?

Any time I try to do anything I seem to get beaten by his quicker moves and at any point if I move toward in any way I eat snake into mixup.

don't press buttons during his block strings

but His overhead special you can CH 5A>2C>jc.D, j.AAAxx236Bxx236A,5C j.b,j.b vD 5Bxxsuper

He can chain in and you can CH 5A his attack - but he can then mix it up and land far in front of you and 3C you instead so I'd recommend only using 5A anti airs and not 2C.

I can usually land a lot of abare j.Bxx214B>5c etc for good damage and knockdown and control.

jumping into him and instant blocking chains is a really good way to jump towards him ( I wish instant block restored jump -_- )

but generally I'd recommend waiting for him to come to you, esp if you have life lead, most Hazamas will get impatient and unnecessarily come in on you when they don't have to. You have 99 seconds, and with resources can kill in 20 so no rush ^^

Midscreen CH 5Cxx236C>9D>j.A,j.B v 5B ( will whiff )

instead do

Midscreen CH 5Cxx236C>9D>j.Axx236A>236B>5C j.B,j.B v 5D 5B>5C>jc.B>jc.B>j.C

Uhhh...You can do that to anyone...I've been doing that since week 1. But if I hit someone with a wonky hitbox like Hazama or Hakumen, I just end it on the [W]5C>j.B>j.B and go for a reset.

Also just to note, you CAN hit the [W]5B on Hazama. Go CH 5C>236C>9D>[W]j.A>j.B>j.A>Land>5B>etc. If you quickly hit the first j.A and gatling into j.B, you can link that into another j.A just before hitting the ground which you can then do [W]5B or D>5B/2C etc crap from there. Just pointing it out :3

The 'universal' j.A>Beast Cannon stuffs is less damage , it is universal so it's easier but I am LOVING the gatling idea. I'm'na try it out. THANKS!

ok scratch my prior post completley

Hit the initial j.A as early as possible and the v 5B relaunch will connect :D