Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doomscyther

Shreveport Ranbat 12/17/07, huh?

Sorry bout the sound but a certain person fucked up my sound settings on my comp and after 5hrs, i said fk it.

Round Robin Style.

vegta:IN: vs Leonard:VE:

vegta:IN: vs kenmastersx:JO:

kurumster:MI: vs Leonard:VE:

kurumster:MI: vs kenmastersx:JO

doomscyther:RO: vs kurumster:MI:

kenmastersx:JO: vs Leonard:VE:

doomscyther:RO: vs vegta:IN:

doomscyther:RO: vs Leonard:VE:

doomscyther:RO: vs kenmastersx:JO:

kurumster:MI: vs Vegta:IN:

As you can see Robo is S tier cause I use game genie ftw.

Doomscyther 4 wins,vegta/kurumster 2, leonard/kenmastersx 1

******Special guests, oh my god, bonus finale.**************

Stormlocke:RO: vs Redbeard:JO:

WTB defense and anti-choke meds :P For the record, Doomscyther slaps the controller out of my hand everytime I throw him. The most entertaining watches are probably Doomscyther vs Kenmasters and Kurumster vs Vegta. WTF is a Vegta?

Doomscyther you werent lying, Kurumster your Millia looks really good so far. Cant wait to play mirrors with you at FRXI :3. THE REST OF YOU GUYS ALL SUCK. ::WORDS:: EDIT: YOU STOLE MY MIXUP. Lol I'm kidding, but FB disc hairboat FRC to j.K is top tier. Niggas never see it coming.

Man, I played like blah. I should skip work for a whole week and just sleep, then just play GG. Maybe it'll get me back. I also blame Arcana Heart. >_>

Mad props to Kurumster Very nice milla. End more of your combos for that knockdown because I saw that you missed it alot but other then that its really solid! More overheads into 50% combos! Less 2k prorates:toot:

Kurumster your Millia looks really good so far. Cant wait to play mirrors with you at FRXI :3.

Mad props to Kurumster

Very nice milla.

Hmmm.. That's weird. I didn't play very good, but thanks. It's sort of hard to switch speeds with someone so fast. Sounds weird, but some of the timing is kinda crucial and responsible for what happened. :P