Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 9/25, BBCS and GGAC 2v2

Good fucking turnout!

Blazblue results:

1: HAAAAAHT Sandwhiches ($70.00) (Biscuits AR/Zidane HA)

2: Robert Mann Dance Center ($20.00) (Mynus LI/XAQshinor MU)

3: We Like GG better ($10.00) (Shine TA/Braver CA)

4: SKD FT Lunaris

5: FTG Lunaris

5: Toast

7: SissyBoys

7: D Button Lunaris

9: Tears whore

9: Team Ass Lunaris

Guilty Gear

1: Men of burning vigor ($91.00/split) (DaiAndOh AX/XAQShinor DI)

2: Let's Guilty Gear Okaydooshimash ($26.00/split) (Mynus IN/Zidane AN)

3: Alzarath held up tournament ($13.00) (JO_Ensegna JO/Alzarath TE)

4: I....AM....RAIDEN

5: $5 DBZ Stick Part 2

5: We Like Money

7: Robo Snacks

7: Killlerkablisk tell em

9: Finally a good game

9: We new

9: Staying Free

9: Mother Fucker God Damn

13: Block or die but you cant block

Big thanks to Sp00ky for the stream, as well as streaming the hype....12 v 12? As well as Tinshi coming up big with the hype (and taking over for my broken voice), Xaq for the carry, and Gamepad for hosting. Thanks to all who showed as well for making it godlike and supporting these games. Next tourny is on 10/9, I'll get it posted soon.

this tourney was mad godlike and so was everyone there... GG's everyone as usual and

Damn mahouko makes a good bridget cosplayer ...jesus when i saw that i was like OMGWTFBBQSAUCEHAX!!1111one...

lol gg's and i'll try to be at the next one and be less free :D

Good shit to everybody and shout outs for BK-Lee being so free lol forgive me DaiAndOh and I have to step my game up and stop being lazy lol I actually enjoyed watching GG far more than BB

Im sorry i wasnt able to play GG Dai. For whatever reason you were asking me.

i promise ill enter GG next time though! shit was hype

im most likely goin to the next one, i miss GG!!

u guys gonna end up doin singles eventually?

If a bunch of people tell me they want singles, we'll do singles. As of now, it's still teams. And I am still 100% at getting everyone who wants a partner paired up.

i can't sleep. i want to play more guilty gear. training mode won't cut it.

*insomnia*

dude, my stick broke today. I can't even play if I want to.

You guys did a good job the event was solid and the footage should come out slick and make the people who didn't go will regret it. Please come back to the next one.

The videos are going up soon.

First and Foremost, Shoutouts to Team Spooky for making this tournament so fucking godlike. Working so hard for us to make a magnificent stream for an awesome tourney.

Shoutouts to all the dickheads who thought it would be 10 people, I know you feeling real stupid right now.

Shoutouts to all the faggots who didn't come to the tourney. CT, you guys could rock this time bc this shit is far off. NJ though the only one with enough balls to come was Ril. All you other fags most notably Stickbug need to get off your lazy asses bc you want to talk shit about GG not being played and then don't come.

Shoutouts to the people who came:

Mahouko's crew- Of course Mahouko you know you are godlike. Your brother and friend will be gdlk with a little practice. Thank you for supporting.

MGV and Sine- I never end up playing you guys but I see the improvement.

Shine and Braver- I didn't know you guys were so good. Shine though you know how to block, you need to hit up that training mode.

DaiandOh - good shit for getting carried.

Killerwatt - Good playing man, always seeing improvement. Formerly, your better than I thought you would be. Chipp player (I think I know what your name is but I don't want to butcher it), you are good man but stop doing supers all that tension is for FRCs.

Edit: Special Shoutout for Dandystepper to make it to a tournament.

wait, you actually went to your own tournament?

No, it was a troll.

All you other fags most notably Stickbug need to get off your lazy asses bc you want to talk shit about GG not being played and then don't come.

I know this is half trolling but, don't you ever tell me to get up off my 'lazy ass' to come to anything. Real talk.

I didn't know shooting yourself in the foot was fun.

I know this is half trolling but, don't you ever tell me to get up off my 'lazy ass' to come to anything. Real talk.

I didn't know shooting yourself in the foot was fun.

How the fuck am I shooting myself in the foot? You didn't come twice to a tourney with your name all over it. Good shit.

I am still feeling the hype hangover this morning over yesterday's gdlk tournament. Good shit too all, especially for making GG much more hype BB. Shout outs to:

My crew of formerly (RO) and Kythel (CH). You know the deal, you guys rock. Thanks for coming to my hood of Brooklyn!

Mahouko - gdlk Buri with the gldk cosplay. Now that I have seen it I cannot unsee. You are too much; thanks for bringing your crew too; keep them coming and we could be in for some serious trouble.

A3 - good shit on the runback; I knew the rape was coming and I was not disappointed. I will continue to step my game up and walk the "straight and Johnny" as I follow the #1 JO in America.

Mike (JohnnyEnsenga) - really good to see you come out man; 3 Johnnys at one tournament is awesome. Come back and put me in my place.

Josh/Mynus/Xaq/Biscuits/Alz - GGs, you guys are a huge motivation for me to step my game up, especially since you all fight A3 all the time. I have my work cut out. Xaq, if you want my shirt you'll have to teach me how to be gdlk with Dizzy! haha

Shine/Braver/Gyro/Sine - good games guys; Braver with the 2nd Buri in the house, Gyro with the amazing OS, Shine and dat Potemkin, Sine and dat I-no. Looking forward to future fights with all of you guys!

Karl - great teaming with you again, let's run it back in the future!

Sp00ky - thanks so much for streaming and supporting this, seriously. Felt good to show everyone online!

Dai - as always thanks for hosting; I'll definitely try to hit you up for some casuals since you only live like what, 25 mins away? lol

Ril - good to see you again man! Repping NJ solo; gotta bring that MI back man, fuck that BB! lol

Tinshi - GGs in casuals, I hate dolphins lol. Great hypeman as well!

I won't be making the next one sadly due to already set plans of attending ComicCon/NYAF but will be there for the one after. Shoutouts to anyone I may have missed, (the second RO, the other MI and the ZA/SO players I fought in the tournament). Let's keep the flag flying for NY GG!

Also, bitch I look like Goku. BURST!!!

How the fuck am I shooting myself in the foot? You didn't come twice to a tourney with your name all over it. Good shit.

We holding A3Religeon Daily Ranbats at The Break in Jersey. Don't show up two times in a row just because you obviously have better things to be doing, like living life.

Sorry I didn't feel like driving 2 hours (+30 bucks) through New York or spending 50 dollars to get there by train on a Saturday where I already had other things planned. Sorry I didn't feel like dropping other plans to come to a tournament.

Sorry for ever helping you out by giving you a ride in my car back to your place.

Sorry for ever helping anyone in NY ever, whether it be treating you to some food, driving you to and from a tournament, or letting you crash in my room. I'll be sure to never do it ever again.

Seriously, Ahmaad, just stop. I don't even care if you're trolling. Just stop.

Edit: I won't even call anyone out on not coming to tournaments. It's too easy.

We holding A3Religeon Daily Ranbats at The Break in Jersey. Don't show up two times in a row just because you obviously have better things to be doing, like living life.

Sorry I didn't feel like driving 2 hours (+30 bucks) through New York or spending 50 dollars to get there by train on a Saturday where I already had other things planned. Sorry I didn't feel like dropping other plans to come to a tournament.

Sorry for ever helping you out by giving you a ride in my car back to your place.

Sorry for ever helping anyone in NY ever, whether it be treating you to some food, driving you to and from a tournament, or letting you crash in my room. I'll be sure to never do it ever again.

Seriously, Ahmaad, just stop. I don't even care if you're trolling. Just stop.

Edit: I won't even call anyone out on not coming to tournaments. It's too easy.

Alan stfu.

You don't need to say shit, especially not to that black fuck Ahmaad.

But yeah good shit to all you guys who came out. I know it can be bigger!

Shout outs to bees and 9K combos, I love you.