Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 9/25, BBCS and GGAC 2v2

Alan stfu.

You don't need to say shit, especially not to that black fuck Ahmaad.

Had to explain shooting yourself in the foot. My bad.

Next time I'll try and bring LK and maybe Damon with me. It's my sister's birthday that week so hopefully my family doesn't plan anything for that Saturday.

Good shit though for everyone that made it out. That's a damn good turnout. I hope Sp00ky would stream it again in the future (on weekends he's not already busy that is).

We holding A3Religeon Daily Ranbats at The Break in Jersey. Don't show up two times in a row just because you obviously have better things to be doing, like living life.

Sorry I didn't feel like driving 2 hours (+30 bucks) through New York or spending 50 dollars to get there by train on a Saturday where I already had other things planned. Sorry I didn't feel like dropping other plans to come to a tournament.

Sorry for ever helping you out by giving you a ride in my car back to your place.

Sorry for ever helping anyone in NY ever, whether it be treating you to some food, driving you to and from a tournament, or letting you crash in my room. I'll be sure to never do it ever again.

Seriously, Ahmaad, just stop. I don't even care if you're trolling. Just stop.

Edit: I won't even call anyone out on not coming to tournaments. It's too easy.

First off, Alan if you want to take what I said to heart you can. Obviously you know from being around me for X amount of years now that I'm obviously trolling.

Second, do you really think I should just be quiet now bc you wrote about those things you have done. Those things you mentioned everyone has done in New York for me ten fold and never threw it back in my face. Your throwing back rides, housing that I didn't get to give you $10 on and contributing to food that I cooked for everyone as shooting myself in the foot.

Thirdly, Why would you mention stuff you have done for everyone else in New York? How does that have any relevance to what I said to you?

Alan I got that borderline gay love for you, but if your going to throw back in my face what you do for me, everytime I troll you. Obviously just don't do anything for me anymore. Better yet don't bring up what you have done for everyone else in New York as a rebuttal bc I find it really fuckin insulting. For the love we have for you especially them you shouldn't even be bringing them up.

Lastly, as I remember ever so clearly everytime you trolled me about not coming to an event in front of all of our friends have I ever done anything but laugh and smile.

Guys, Guys, GAIZ!? There's more important questions to ask here.. like have either of you beaten me in a tourney or what is Mahouko's phone number?! Now give hugs and shut the fuck up!

I'm tight I didn't make it.. I'm sorry I trolled all day it was a bad day for me to come and no matter how cocky i seemed online I was in no shape to be at a tourney. :p Had to pour a forty for a fallen soldier. I'll most definitely be at the next one no matter what, If were going back to GG then count me in I will actually play that game! Also shine.. I didn't know you played GG you should MM me in GG. ;)

I know you were trolling. It's ok, just don't call me out on not helping out the community when I actually do. Pick something else to troll about, like me being fat, Alz being Alz, or WC sucking.

I know you were trolling. It's ok, just don't call me out on not helping out the community when I actually do. Pick something else to troll about, like me being fat, Alz being Alz, or WC sucking.

I trolled you for not coming, not for not helping the community. That's two completely different things. Sorry that's what you got from what I said but that's nothing close to what I was trolling about.

Whose WC? I think they play GG talk shit and suck or they don't play GG at all and talk shit. Somehow that makes them Moderator material not thinking of anyone specific.

stuff

1) I've beaten you in tourney, which leads to my next point:

2) Mahouko is mine. You understand me? M I N E. You want him, come to the next tourney, we'll settle this like gentlemen. That goes for all of you.

AdamaGlare2.jpg

Vids are starting to upload for anyone who is super hungry to see some of the footage now. To the rest the playlists will be officially posted tonight.

Yooooo stickbug

I heard you helped out the community at EVO by letting people know the exact moments when they became sad

thanks, otherwise so many people would only have realized they got blown up when the game said "destroyed"

1) I've beaten you in tourney, which leads to my next point:

2) Mahouko is mine. You understand me? M I N E. You want him, come to the next tourney, we'll settle this like gentlemen. That goes for all of you.

AdamaGlare2.jpg

World Alz? It's on like Donkey Kong..

Shoutouts to:

-Sp00ky streaming this event

-everyone who came by. Good seeing everyone play gg again. Just wished I played more causals.

-Shine and I having henaki hands for the day. No seriously, we play gg :'(

-Blazblue 9k combos

-Johnny combos hurt

-combos in gerenal hurt if you're Bridget.

and

~Mahouko is my hero~

You're welcome, Alzarath.

A number of things spring to mind about that picture... but I'll keep my thoughts to myself. Thank you VERY much, though =)

Spook, thx again for coming out bro. Much <3, stay gdlk.

Everyone: good shit for coming out, you're all awesome.

Edit: NerdJosh, we in there.

I think I want in on some of this Mahouko action. I believe we might have to have a round robin for Mahouko. Settle this like gentlemen.

Also shine.. I didn't know you played GG you should MM me in GG. ;)

I blame BB for me being shit at gg. Fuck that noise.

I blame BB for me being shit at gg. Fuck that noise.

I thank GG for me being GDLK at BB. :yaaay: Also if you played PO to similiar to how you played me in that money match and gained some more tricks and knowledge you'd be fine. You tried to hit too many buttons especially during times you had spacing issues.. be patient brother and learn how to whore it out with PO, you'll have a good future with a REAL grappler. :)

For real, I saw quite a few ppl w/ potential yesterday... I'm excited.

Practice up, kids! ^_^

this thread is getting epic.

also, I want in on this mahouko gauntlet. I'll be like a steamroller and fucking double perfect that buri like I used to live with Jais for a year. (oh wait I did.)

EDIT: A3, I watched that vid of your team playing that other team and mfw :eng101: and :psyduck: and then :8/: then :yaaay: cause when I play you it's gonna be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dat eddie free as well. I'd love to 2v2 MM you guys with mah partner.

trololololololo

this thread is getting epic.

also, I want in on this mahouko gauntlet. I'll be like a steamroller and fucking double perfect that buri like I used to live with Jais for a year. (oh wait I did.)

EDIT: A3, I watched that vid of your team playing that other team and mfw :eng101: and :psyduck: and then :8/: then :yaaay: cause when I play you it's gonna be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dat eddie free as well. I'd love to 2v2 MM you guys with mah partner.

trololololololo

I thought we stopped trollin Mac, what happened to the white flag? Don't get me started again. I don't want to have prison date you.

Though granted I was pretty ass so I really hope you hold onto that thinking that is the reason you could beat me. Your just going to be victim #34 in players that thought I was from my videos.