Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 9/25, BBCS and GGAC 2v2

so the next tourny is 10/30 or 10/31? I need to know to put in the request off for it. Im in there. Hell I'll even mash in GG despite how free I am.

@Dai I wouldnt mind playing some mad casuals the night before, if you/ someone wouldnt mind letting me crash for the night.

NICE! That means im in then! I cant wait to meet people I havent met yet

Going trick or treating in costume?

Alright 10/30 is good for me. I was trying to bring my friend out, but hes already got plans for that day. Lame.

For real though if I had to choose between this and trick or treating, I woulda been real sad.

Alright 10/30 is good for me. I was trying to bring my friend out, but hes already got plans for that day. Lame.

For real though if I had to choose between this and trick or treating, I woulda been real sad.

btw, as you long as you tell me your real name beforehand you can probably stay over.

Goes for just about anyone. Don't wanna say shit like this though:

Me: Hey, got a friend, can he stay over before the tourny tomorrow?

Parents: Sure, what's their name

Me: SuperKawaiiDesu

Parents:.................WTF IS THAT SHIT *smack*

Damn...I have a gig on 10/30. Good chance I will be playing GG music live instead of playing in the tournament, so I guess that's not so bad. :keke: If it's rescheduled, I should be able to make it. Otherwise...the tournament after this coming one it is. :(

btw, as you long as you tell me your real name beforehand you can probably stay over.

Thanks for helping me realize what an awkward name that is.

At least the initials arent too bad ;)

also is this the new NYC thread?

Thanks for helping me realize what an awkward name that is.

At least the initials arent too bad ;)

also is this the new NYC thread?

no one talks in the nyc forum, they mostly do it in the nj thread. Also you just made me realize superkawaiidesu is SKD.........

@blue nine- that is so cool! I want to see videos on that.

If i'm free that day I'll go... (why do I always say that?, I'm going to call out even if i'm working, LOL)

my name is seymour dicks, would that sit better with your parents

my name is seymour dicks, would that sit better with your parents

My mom would probably not get it for a while, while my dad would laugh. 20 minutes after I go back downstairs to look for the latest dustloop fun time, she'll come down and give me a sarcastic very funny after my dad finally explains it to her.

thats not a problem dude. Ill send you a PM with everything when it gets closer to the tourny.

Totally down for the 10/30 date, should be fresh at that GG/BB after going to SB. Mike, wanna ride up together? I can come to your crib, ill split gas/tolls with ya.

l might join the gg tourney as the only aba.

I also have to call out of work that day. l only have SATs and SUNs of the weeks. l might be getting money but those are the WORST days to work when you have a personal life...

But hey, it's a job, i'm definitely not bitching over that.

dai you still doin bb right? l know it's scrubby so it's not mentioned s much here as gg. But if you are l still need to figure out who to pick... Rachel, Litchi, Tsubaki, or Mu...

yah of course his main is bridget but i'm just saying he can also play ABA, pretty proficiently at that for a character thats not his main...

Totally down for the 10/30 date, should be fresh at that GG/BB after going to SB. Mike, wanna ride up together? I can come to your crib, ill split gas/tolls with ya.

Yeah bro. I was actually gonna hit you up about catching a ride with me. I know your car ain't doing so hot. I was actually thinking about hopping a train into Philly and taking the Chinatown bus up then subway. Less gas. Less tolls. And less traffic. If you're okay with that.