Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 9/25, BBCS and GGAC 2v2

I like how you won a match off of me and then now you believe you could beat me on a consistent basis. There were days on end when you couldn't beat me a match in casuals. He put on his big boy pants after a couple of tips from Dandystepper and now he is feeling quite live. Dandystepper would also probably tell you that I adapt too well to be beaten again by you on any level. I'm going to now have to take your burst and take it out on a date, nothing too fancy. Lay your burst down by the fire, on a bear skin rug and make sweet love to it while listening to the sweet sounds of Barry Manilow. You could hold the camera and touch yourself to get yourself through it if need be.

nah, i know that one or a couple of matches doesn't prove that one person can beat one another. don't think i have an ego the size of jupiter. i'm just trollin/talking smack because now i feel like i can compete and with me getting into this game again practicing almost every day i do feel confident enough in doing some serious shit at sb. and how the fuck am i gonna do anything in life without confidence. confidence is the key to success, man.

oh, and my brother says thanks for the food.

nah, i know that one or a couple of matches doesn't prove that one person can beat one another. don't think i have an ego the size of jupiter. i'm just trollin/talking smack because now i feel like i can compete and with me getting into this game again practicing almost every day i do feel confident enough in doing some serious shit at sb. and how the fuck am i gonna do anything in life without confidence. confidence is the key to success, man.

oh, and my brother says thanks for the food.

You know what you are completely right, you do need confidence to get to the top. I respect your shit and I really hope you do well in SB. Though I will have to bring you back down to earth for a bit and that will be the true test of your confidence. After I trounce you thoroughly will you have the confidence to get back up and still feel yourself with two hands is what I'm asking you.

I'm so confident that I'll beat you that I will throw in an extra awesome confirm, just to make sure the flavor is just right.

I dont post much. Sup guys.

Sold my secrets to the Greek, if we were in the Cold War I would have waterboarded you for funzies and then exile you to a concentration camp in North Korea. You lucky, those were the good ol' days.

So now that the date for next tourney has changed i'll be attending most likely.I'll even get to join the shit and not depend on the kindness of Sine lol

(and l wanna go to subway afterwards... mmmm... subway)

l'll watch you GS heads play. l'll probably scrub out some casuals with Millia and ABA and inwardly raging at havng no blood left.

lmma buy Valk and practice the whole month. l plan on kicking yall asses in bb at least (I hope, hehe...)

I dont post much. Sup guys.

yo everytime i see that video of us vs chaz/zidane i get salt running through my blood thinking about how we couldve done so much better.

Team The Salty Runback WILL run that shit back.

So now that the date for next tourney has changed i'll be attending most likely.I'll even get to join the shit and not depend on the kindness of Sine lol

(and l wanna go to subway afterwards... mmmm... subway)

l'll watch you GS heads play. l'll probably scrub out some casuals with Millia and ABA and inwardly raging at havng no blood left.

lmma buy Valk and practice the whole month. l plan on kicking yall asses in bb at least (I hope, hehe...)

im scrubing it up man, playing dem maniac computers as my only training method and a3 making me look free

We should set a casuals day up sometime before the tournament. :D That way I can win you in the round robin! :yaaay::yaaay:

im scrubing it up man, playing dem maniac computers as my only training method and a3 making me look free

I know how you feel, though everyone makes me look free(hopefully that will change:thumbu:)

and ya, maniac computers are not the most intuitive training partners.

@nerjosh; I'd be down for some casuals (beats the cpu),but where and when?

We should set a casuals day up sometime before the tournament. :D That way I can win you in the round robin! :yaaay::yaaay:

Nah son

If people want to play at my place day before the next tourny (which would be 10/30...), that's cool. I also live about a 15 minute drive/30 minute train ride away from there to make it an easier commute.

Well where do you live? And does the A train run by your place...

Edit. @Maho

GG Maniac is ok. BB's Hell mashes on dp.

Try it, go to hell mode and mash 5a. DP without fail

This tourney was a blast had fun playing and people actually coming out for GG and organizing the people vs people exhibition. lmao :eng101::eng101:

Shoutouts to everyone who came through and let GG LIVE!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone better be practicing because I know certain people weren't ready and you best believe to bring your A game everyone next tourney. ;););)

Well where do you live? And does the A train run by your place...

Edit. @Maho

GG Maniac is ok. BB's Hell mashes on dp.

Try it, go to hell mode and mash 5a. DP without fail

Sheepshead Bay. Near the Q/B train.

If people want to play at my place day before the next tourny (which would be 10/30...), that's cool. I also live about a 15 minute drive/30 minute train ride away from there to make it an easier commute.

is the next tourney for certain going to be sunday oct 31? cause if it is then i might not be able to go. But If i cant go to that i will see if i can train at your place then

Whatever date it is... as long as it's not next week

And dai just let us know when youre hosting a session. l personally can come... anytime after next week lol

ln fact l should pm xaq for his number again, l seem to have forgotten it...