Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tianyuan2k4

Nihon Auction's NYAF/Comicon BlazBlue x Guilty Gear Tournament, NYC Oct.9~10

well prizes are prizes but in this case i dont really care for them. I mean i go to nyaf to cosplay and for gg i just want to play

I still think you should use a TE with a bunch of your modeling shots on it

Unfortunately, I won't be making it to the tourney but I really, really, really, want to get in games on Saturday. Mindgam3 will have a spare CRT and ps2 with GG with us in his car.

I'll be prancing around as a white and pink Cammy (I know, Street Fighter, but I didn't finish my May costume...) , feel free to talk to me. I'll probably be lonely.

when im looking in the convention for this will i able to clearly see it? What i mean is where the tournament is taking place an obvious spot that you know a tournament is going on? NYAF gets pretty crowded

Even though booth space set me back $1300 it will not be obvious unless you are in the row the event is being held. The space is HUGE and theres hundreds of booths. And yeah its reaaal crowded in there @_@ Some designated space in the booth will seat some players. Hoping my booth is next to 2 boring ones that don't draw a crowd and we'll have even more space lol.

You gotta go to the booth like not_lunaris said 2949. Its the anime area.

We'll be there all 3 days so come by anytime to get an update on whats going on if you like. :)

I still think you should use a TE with a bunch of your modeling shots on it

You should put my hand that's in Tian's zetaboards avatar.

umm if i wanted to enter the tourney i buy a ticket from you?

nos. If you want to enter for free then you buy the ticket from him, but you can still enter, you just have to pay 10 dollars

Simply put

$50 gets you into NYAF for 3 days AND tourney entry

If you are ALREADY at NYAF or you ALREADY have your ticket. Its $10 per person. Just that little deal was to help people get in free helping to offset the cost of entry.

yeah, i want to hold off till last minute on buying a ticket because i potentially have something else happening that day.

Last day i can get one from you? :O

Also yeah can i just pay in person if i do wanna buy it :I

lol, I can't even give a good deal without suspicion, I put in $1300 of my own money for this promotion and I'm giving up more than half the time and space to hold a tourney for the BB/GG community.

Entry is $10 each how does $50 make you wonder? lol. I'm working the comic-con so I get a discount on the entry tickets. I then combine it with the tourney entry so that YOU end up getting the discount in effect. Tourney Entrants become my VIP guests so the weekend is a reduced rate.

As for prize, as long as the tourney has a good turnout theres plenty coming in to make up for what I'm putting into the prize. I'm already getting that set up, its going well right now. :)

The thing about paying cash at the event is that I'll be INSIDE if you want to come up and get it. Also I don't know how well my discount is going to be holding up the DAY OF the event. I'll still be able to offer something of a discount but its going to get smaller as the window closes, the price you pay for procrastination.

I'll do this, for anyone who wants to reach me about payment in an EMERGENCY I set my Xbox gamertag on my dustloop profile to be my CELL NUMBER. ok? If you need to reach me text me. I'll see who it is, no confusion etc. and I can reach out to anyone who needs. This is ONLY for helping people get in with the combo package ok?

Anyone who CAN get in, just find booth 2949 and you'll be good.

I said I put my CELL number in my profile under my xbox live tag on my profile here. Its not actually my xbox live tag, lol. There was no phone number field so. :/

If you want your $50 you should really do paypal.

If you wanna do cash, hook up with me asap cuz I gotta order these ticket. I don't want to bother everyone on the thread with each person so please text me tomorrow and see if we can work it out.

For everyone else, paypal is best plus you get the paypal protection etc as an added comfort.

Thanks,

- KKL

Hey guys, I think some of you are still confused about how to pay.

You can either try to get a hold of me, or pay using paypal.

I made a page overviewing the tourney etc.

http://nihonauctions.com/nyafevent.html

This page ALSO has a paypal button. You can CHOOSE which you're gonna do, like NYAF combo deal or just 1 tourney entry and then click buy now. Its REAL easy.

Thanks,

hey everyone first post here!!!

anyway yeah karl i'll be here at nyaf!!! and ill enter though im buying my pass tomorrow at a store so id probably have to pay tourney fee but thats ok, hope to see you there mah dude!!!

Hey anyone want to gather up on one of the days of the convention? Im up for anyday just saturday wont be able to play to much because me dont wants to miss the masquerade

Just go to the site noted

http://www.nihonauctions.com/nyafevent.html

and buy the ticket on the page. The process is, since theres no reliable way to mail the ticket. Just contact me the day of the event. (I'll see if I can set them up to be picked up by name, at the front if so I'll notify the buyers)

I'll come and give you your 3 day pass if name dropping at the front doesnt work. You can come any of the 3 days at any time either way.

- KKL

HEY EVERYONE IMPORTANT UPDATE. I am SWITCHING THE DAYS for BB and GG.

Please let me know if this causes a problem for you but we have some things planned that work out better if the days are switched. I'll update this on the flyer image and on the original post soon!

So BB is now SUNDAY oct 10th

and GG is now SATURDAY oct 9th

Thanks! and sorry for the date change, we originally had it like this because we didn't want any huge conflict with St1ckbug's event but since they'll be skipping this week, theres no reason to keep the days as they were.