Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tianyuan2k4

Nihon Auction's NYAF/Comicon BlazBlue x Guilty Gear Tournament, NYC Oct.9~10

I'd prefer it stayed the same it was before but doesn't really matter to me. I'll send my payment during the week.

i agree, saturday is a pretty big day at the con and i dont want to miss the masquerade.

Props to anyone who challenges the tourney with Makoto or Valkenheim! lol.

Maybe I should offer special bonus if someone wins with a new char like that? hah

Everyone I don't work for NYAF! lol. If you wanna know when you can get IN look at the NYAF PAGE!

When Is The New York Anime Festival?

October 8 - 10, 2010. NYAF’s Exhibition Hall is open to pros on Friday from 10 AM to 1 PM and then the full public the rest of the weekend, Friday from 1 PM to 7 PM, Saturday from 10 AM to 7 PM, and Sunday 10 AM to 5 PM. Please note that the Exhibition Hall closes at 7:00 PM on Friday and Saturday, but panels, screenings, and special events will continue until 10:00 PM.

Here's a link:

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/en/NYAF/Overview/

Friday you will not be able to get in till 1pm! Come at 10pm sat and sun if you want 2hrs of casual practice!! >_<

Its a custom airbrushed shirt, its meant to be a trophy. Theres only one being made for the tourney specifically for the tourney. Not computer generated. Cost me more than $10 for a shirt to commission an artist to do it. I actually wanted to do a different thing but shirt means we don't have to worry about size so much. I'll post the pic mid-week should be good.

Oh hey guys, got a lil surprise, sunday for BB I got this Japanese model to agree to be Litchi. So we'll have a Ring Girl for the finals / booth babe for the event in general for ALL of Sunday.

Below is some pics example

photoshootpos2.jpg

I think she'll make a pretty good litchi :p

Hope that'll help with the hype a bit and step things up a bit.

LOL biscuits you changed your mind like 100 times already!

Yeah, we passed around the idea of $1 for a picture w the model but I think some people would get salty about the idea so... free! :p

We'll have some other people during the 3 days to be at the booth but probably putting the most work into her appearance currently.

- KKL

Yo wheres the picture of the shirt, I want to see how motivated I'll be to enter.. I may be too busy hitting on mahouko the whole time.

Also what about a Sailor Moon SNES tournament? We need a new king in New York!

THE KING!?

The sad thing is that I actually have that game and doing it is ENTIRELY POSSIBLE, lol. Obscure game tournament night might be a good idea, but its too short notice to change right now. (thats right, make outrageous demands and I JUST MIGHT LISTEN, be very afraid) lol.

Also what about a Sailor Moon SNES tournament? We need a new king in New York!

THE KING!?

Do ya play the first or 2nd Sailor Moon fighting game?

hey karl, do you have any unsold tickets? general registration for saturday is closed and my +1 doesn't have a pass. if you have any left, i'll glady put another purchase through paypal. thanks!

MY TOURNEY NYAF DEAL IS STILL VALID!

Enter and you'll be good to go.

If you have your ticket already you can pay $10 at the booth! :)

Also, I got pics of the 2 shirt trophy prizes for you. Both are just one of a kind made for the event!

shirt1.jpg

shirt2.jpg

shirt3.jpg

shirt4.jpg

shirt5.jpg

shirt6.jpg

shirt7.jpg

shirt8.jpg

shirt9.jpg

They'll be on display at the event starting fri morning.

- KKL

I think someone purchased my Sailor Moon right off the table when I wasn't looking >.>

Now my dreams of settling the score of who's the king are gone for good! >_<