Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Juice

Banning Training Mode Stage

There's a thin line between being a dick and enforcing rules.

There IS a difference, and there IS a way to enforce the rules without being a dick. Believe me, I've had to do it every summer for the past 4 years.

Back on track: soft-banning the stage is a good call. Next time make a poll with the thread.

Hey if this stage comes up, even if it's not banned, it's going..

Rebel one, ACTION! > character select screen.

YJDK.

This is a really fucking stupid post. Be quiet.

Second of all for people being like "OMG BANNING STAGES WHATS NEXT?" I hope you realize that EVO softbans Boss I-No's stage in GG :/

Errr...I wasn't actually serious. Tager doesn't have a final smash silly.

my eyes hurt a bit when i'm jumping up and down on that stage.

i heard alot of people aren't affected by it, but there is a large amount of people who are.

Carl gets soo fucked up by that stage too.

they should remove that stage from random select imo.

FRCs are gone in the new guilty gear, so he isn't known by MISSEDFRC anymore.

he doesn't even have to worry about missing those frcs anymore.

guilty gear is soo hard QQ. (mash 4 HS X N)

SJ brings up good points about the stage. However, since the stage is aesthetically different from others, it could also provide a strategic advantage for the player who can judge the spacing/corner positioning compared to a player who doesn't pay attention.

Unless it makes players sick for some reason, no ban, otherwise soft ban/counter pick at best.

it does bother peoples eyes.

that stage is automatically switched whenever it is selected during casuals and matches up here.

it also put carl in a strategic dissadvantage.

my eyes hurt a bit when i'm jumping up and down on that stage.

i heard alot of people aren't affected by it, but there is a large amount of people who are.

Carl gets soo fucked up by that stage too.

they should remove that stage from random select imo.

FRCs are gone in the new guilty gear, so he isn't known by MISSEDFRC anymore.

he doesn't even have to worry about missing those frcs anymore.

guilty gear is soo hard QQ. (mash 5 HS X N)

It's okay. :3 May loves you too.

But... yeah. I'm for soft banning that stage. It makes me dizzy when looking at it. Even during casuals we try to avoid that stage, so I don't see why not for tournaments. However, if two people REALLY want to play on that stage for some ungodly reason, no reason not to (though I guess if we're streaming, I'd prefer they'd switch stages so they don't make viewers sick).

It's okay. :3 May loves you too.

But... yeah. I'm for soft banning that stage. It makes me dizzy when looking at it. Even during casuals we try to avoid that stage, so I don't see why not for tournaments. However, if two people REALLY want to play on that stage for some ungodly reason, no reason not to (though I guess if we're streaming, I'd prefer they'd switch stages so they don't make viewers sick).

4HS is grab, everybody mashes grab in guilty gear. DAT HIGH LEVEL AMERICAN PLAY

on the subject of banning stages. i always wondered if we needed to ban "red character camoflaged on red background" scenarios. one solution to this would be to let anyone demand random select for the stage at hte beginning of the match. shrug, never felt like too big of a problem for anyone, i'm just thinking out loud.

on the subject of banning stages. i always wondered if we needed to ban "red character camoflaged on red background" scenarios. one solution to this would be to let anyone demand random select for the stage at hte beginning of the match. shrug, never felt like too big of a problem for anyone, i'm just thinking out loud.

Red Eddie on the stage Hell always bothered me. It's like he's got Chipp's invisibility as a passive effect.

I can understand that much, a Red Chipp on Boss I-no's stage, teleporting around might actually make one dizzy looking at him for an extend amount of time....

purple/black arakune on training mode stage is really stupid, but that is the closest i've seen to character palettes acting as a sort of camouflage

I never had a problem with the training mode stage, hell it never bothered anyone before in casuals.

yes its ugly as sin.

yes its boring and CAN be disorienting.

buuuuuuuut its not hard to tell where the corner is, I simply thing the corner is when the stage stops scrolling back...half assed as it can get but it works.

don't see much of a reason to ban it next to uglier than EC asians.

>play #R online

>make dark red custom color for chipp

>pick boss stage

>HEAVEN OR HELL DUEL 1 LET'S ROCK

>FIND ME

>profit

Soft-ban Pandora Tears too. That shit is terrible.

thank you....ban that terrible boring song.