Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Juice

BBCS LokeTest 2: Oct. 8th, 2010 Discussion (NO COMPLAINING)

- CR 5D not jump cancelable

Wait a second: it is Chain Revolver 5C that was jump cancelable in BBCS1. Was 5D jump also cancelable in Loketest1?? Or is that a typo?

Yeah no bounce on D nail is strange. Doesn't seem to be an actual change. It seems like D nails have horrible proration now though? Can't really tell.

"6A hits crouched opponent"

AND SUDDENLY, NOEL'S 6A ISN'T A COMPLETELY WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT NOW!

Also, lol @ ArcSys trying to make optic barrel faster and faster with every game.

Did Lambda lift her hands on that final hit? It looks like Gravity Field doesn't have invincibility anymore. I swear that was Gravity Field's startup animation.

It was. Watch her Gravity gauge.

2A 5B is back? Oh good times are here again. Now if only they would get rid of the silly tech on 2C. It doesn't need to be LOL I CAN JUST THROW THIS OUT AND HAVE TWENTY MINUTES TO HITCONFIRM ANYTHING I WANT AFTER IT tier but being able to at least do 2C 6D would be nice. Bang having a 3-seal combo on standing and 0 seals on crouching is just way out of proportion.

Also I see no bounce on D nail.

2C 623B somewhat near the corner leads to what may turn into some of the deadliest corner oki in the game. No problems here. D nails are ridiculously overpowered and they should be nerfed.

Also I love when people get so up in arms when someone doesn't know who is actually responsible for balancing the game. Cause really who balances the game is WAY more important than the balance itself. Stay free. (either way I still don't know who it is. I always though aksys made the game and Arc System were the "distributors")

System update. In the loketest video of Bang vs Lambda,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaYyVbjcxUQ

Lambda has 5 Primers. She bursted twice and has only 1 left.

Bang has 5 Primers and bursts twice and has 2 Primers.

Primer reduction is different for each character I think.

0:59 lambda's 236 (act parser) range increase

her 236 seems to reach the entire screen, not sure about 236(B)lade and 236©avalier.

It was. Watch her Gravity gauge.

Sounds like someone needs to put that in the front list of changes. Thats rather important...

"6A hits crouched opponent"

AND SUDDENLY, NOEL'S 6A ISN'T A COMPLETELY WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT NOW!

Also, lol @ ArcSys trying to make optic barrel faster and faster with every game.

Uber-slow CT Optic Barrel was better than CS, if only because of wtf +19 frames on block. Even if they see it comming and block, you have a safe dash in.

CS Optic Barrel is literally worthless. 236C cannot be comboed at all, 236B requires a rapid. Both the long range versions leave you at -5 frames. Whats the point of hitting your opponent for like 500 damage?

Whats the point of hitting your opponent for like 500 damage?

Winning the match >_> lol you'd be surprised when some players get antsy

Guess Zidane is right. You can't believe everything you read in Japanese Blogs. :P

Not to mention stuff like how we heard nothing about the invuln frames on Lambda's Gravity Seed changing until we saw it for ourselves >_>

No, both Rachel and Platinum (from what i've seen) is more in your face than Dizzy. Dizzys rushdown consists of what? A throw and some cross up shenanigans?

Sometimes I agree with you...

Not this time...

Also, Platinum = Faust + Zappa.

Well, at least 1 primer doesn't make such a big difference with them. Then this means no one in game has 6 primers anymore? :s

Oh I remember reading about mah bro Hakumanz having all his C attacks gaining speed. Does this mean his lol jC attack is (maybe) as fast as Jin's?

The difference is now if you burst twice you get stuck with 1 primer instead of 2.

5 > 2 > 1.

Before it was 6 > 3 > 2.

The difference is now if you burst twice you get stuck with 1 primer instead of 2.

5 > 2 > 1.

Before it was 6 > 3 > 2.

Yeah, I got that already :kitty: Fair thing, I guess.

So... faster C attacks, anyone?

5 > 2 > 1.

Before it was 6 > 3 > 2.

I actually like that.

I generally like to use my burst each round during long, damaging combo strings/bad corner situations more so than just stocking them up for last round and find it annoying when my opponent bursts twice in the final round.

If they have only one primer left though, I would actively try to break their guard constantly and they would have to defend that giving me an advantage.

Can hazama stil do 5b into 3C into 2b and so forth?

edit: Also if it is true that 3c floats them high then can they do a 2c after.....that move has an insane horizontal hit box

i think somewhere along the way hazama couldn't do 5b 3c anymore....

He can.

However, he cannot 5b > 3c > 214dc