Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug (should be) Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 10/30, BBCS, GGAC, and MBAA 2v2s

How should we contribute to streamers?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How should we contribute to streamers?

• Donate 10% of each games pot
    • Extra $2 Venue fee
    • Other (please explain)
    • I'm a cheap ass git who's not going to win and won't donate $2

Thus being why you may lose, so used to normal chars an EX one is a wildcard. Also 10 what, Hershey's Cookies and Creams? =p

Money. Nigga.

Dont be a bitch and get gut fucked. Im not willing to play a MM vs your EX character, because EX characters, especially slayer, are broken. If you have a normal character in your stable you are willing to bet on, let me know. I want to enter my games on your bill son.

l'm buying the nasty ass assorted candy. This way whoever beats me still loses technically.

haha. but srsly nobody got allergies to chocolate right? lf l come i'm buying ALL chocolate candy because chocolate is the best sweet in the world.

Money. Nigga.

Dont be a bitch and get gut fucked. Im not willing to play a MM vs your EX character, because EX characters, especially slayer, are broken. If you have a normal character in your stable you are willing to bet on, let me know. I want to enter my games on your bill son.

<--------------------------------------------------- was blown up by an EX character last biweekly. I can testify to that

Money. Nigga.

Kliff isnt EX.

EX Slayer guy will not come, so don't even bother with that dude. I was supposed to play him like half a year ago and I have yet to see him.

We gonna run that Wolfman Gerber Baby concept match, build some hype for BB since all the hype as been GG (rightfully so) But still BB is going to be around for a long time so niggas better start to like it.

and im ill take out the memory card.

GET AT ME.

I aint know NJ was so afraid of that EX...

EX Slayer guy will not come, so don't even bother with that dude. I was supposed to play him like half a year ago and I have yet to see him.

We gonna run that Wolfman Gerber Baby concept match, build some hype for BB since all the hype as been GG (rightfully so) But still BB is going to be around for a long time so niggas better start to like it.

As I alrdy said, I'll go there broke idc. Just wanna see some good GG playing live, tired of watching vids...

Alright I added a poll. Please vote. This poll is not anonymous btw, just so I can look for trends (I'm in Marketing Research...), see who's voting that's obviously not going, and see who's a dick. if you pick either of the top 3 choices no one will hate you ^_^.

Sp00ky did the last tournament for 100% zero reward and 200% hard work. Let's not look the other way in the future.

l say 10% pot, so that "everyone" contributes without having to get extra out their pocket. l really hate to be "that guy" but i'm still not so rich lol.

Of course i'll end up putting that in. And thanks to sp00ky to for all your hard work in this too, for free. l never knew it was hard, no homo.

2$ on venue is the way to go.

if you dont have 2 dollars to give to spooky for all his hard work, then just stay at home and play online and be a faggot stream monster.

Pot monsters.. stream monsters... All these monster types, what are the ones who actually play the game considered? Frikin.... Bracket monsters? What would Kyo be considered? Tier monster?

All these questions and more, next time on the stickbugbiweekly stream show.

2$ on venue is the way to go.

if you dont have 2 dollars to give to spooky for all his hard work, then just stay at home and play online and be a faggot stream monster.

HEY! I'm no stream monster.

edit - But it's whatever sp00ky wants. l have no huge issues with either tbqh.

Is Sp00ky even available to stream?

The poll applies for anyone willing to set up a stream by the name. I'm going to shoot him an email in a couple of days, let him rest from SB first.

And I already as of this edit have an interesting statistic.

Everyone who voted for option 1 is from NY, mostly everyone (but not all) who voted option 2 is OOS. May end up changing of course, but it is interesting...

Even though I voted for the extra $2 venue fee, I'm down for having either. Gotta show Sp00ky some love!

2 dollars is 5th grade lunch money

if you cant afford that. . . .

You paid for school lunch? lol

Kidding though. l'm down for anything.

Okay just making sure. Shit I'm bringing up there: sticks, pad for tempest?(still need one?) and freemcboot memory card and mb? (is this needed or is mb covered)

You paid for school lunch? lol

Kidding though. l'm down for anything.

i have to bring food from home cause school lunch is terrible.

Likewise though, anything to support the damn scene

i have to bring food from home cause school lunch is terrible.

Likewise though, anything to support the damn scene

Although l was absent from school alot that did not excuse me from bringing dat lunch form in, getting on the line and buying a juice from the machine. Look bro l live in the projects, my mom would lol hard if l told her l needed school lunch money, hell i'd lol too.

Yes mike plz still bring the pad, what do you look like so l won't go saying "r u mike?" x n