Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug (should be) Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 10/30, BBCS, GGAC, and MBAA 2v2s

How should we contribute to streamers?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How should we contribute to streamers?

• Donate 10% of each games pot
    • Extra $2 Venue fee
    • Other (please explain)
    • I'm a cheap ass git who's not going to win and won't donate $2

Okay just making sure. Shit I'm bringing up there: sticks, pad for tempest?(still need one?) and freemcboot memory card and mb? (is this needed or is mb covered)

You never know when people (including me) forget.

IMPORTANT:

Ok I got word. Sp00ky is coming. With what looks like the case is he doesn't mind not getting anything money wise....as long as he gets ride. He lives in Bay Ridge, pretty close by and accessible (neighborhood wise a 10ish minute drive, don't know his specific address). If not, because it's his preferred option if we must and the popular option here, the $2 venue will be added on.

Also the guy who voted for 4 is in case people are wondering and can't be bothered to check...thy nigga whom hath said EX Slayer....

updating first post.

money matches in braz?! Ft3's for 5! inb4lkandzidane

you should be happy with your pot winnings rather than steal my money :(

Want a flier?

I have a previous one that wasn't used for Guard Crush I can change around.

Pretty godlike, thanks.

Although l was absent from school alot that did not excuse me from bringing dat lunch form in, getting on the line and buying a juice from the machine. Look bro l live in the projects, my mom would lol hard if l told her l needed school lunch money, hell i'd lol too.

Yes mike plz still bring the pad, what do you look like so l won't go saying "r u mike?" x n

I'm the pretty looking punk guy~ just ps3 pad or do you need as ps2 one as well?

You never know when people (including me) forget.

IMPORTANT:

Ok I got word. Sp00ky is coming. With what looks like the case is he doesn't mind not getting anything money wise....as long as he gets ride. He lives in Bay Ridge, pretty close by and accessible (neighborhood wise a 10ish minute drive, don't know his specific address). If not, because it's his preferred option if we must and the popular option here, the $2 venue will be added on.

Also the guy who voted for 4 is in case people are wondering and can't be bothered to check...thy nigga whom hath said EX Slayer....

updating first post.

Good that means I can watch my embarrassment time and time again >_>

As for the voting I was just fucking around, but I am cheap so I had to agree with that part at least. All-in-all if it werent for Spooky and other streamers I would never see any of these tournys, if anything I should pay extra...

I'm the pretty looking punk guy~ just ps3 pad or do you need as ps2 one as well?

Just the 3 pad, please. Fortunately l have quite a few 2 pads so no worries.

For Sp00ky, you could (either instead of or in addition to) an extra $2 added to the venue fee, open a tip/donation jar.

For Sp00ky, you could (either instead of or in addition to) an extra $2 added to the venue fee, open a tip/donation jar.

It also makes them look like desperate beggars, bums, and low lifes. And doesn't guarantee shit.

Depending on when I wake up on Sat I'll try and get there early to help out, thank you Spooky in advance.

Nigga stop frontin. You're going to get up at noon and get on that stream to watch.

voted for other because i dont think 2$ venue fee per person or 10% of each pot is enough for what spooky does. honestly i wish everyone was able to give spook between 5-10 dollars but some people are broke so thats not really a viable option unfortunately. idk what we should do but spooky definitely deserves some :bux: in some form.

I agree.

Also, let me know if anything needs to be changed:

brbiwe.png

"Brooklyn" bi-weeklies seem unnecessary when it says Game Pad in Brooklyn.

My vote naturally is to change it to Team St1ckbug Bi-weeklies if ya can.

Other than that looks great.