Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug (should be) Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 10/30, BBCS, GGAC, and MBAA 2v2s

How should we contribute to streamers?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How should we contribute to streamers?

• Donate 10% of each games pot
    • Extra $2 Venue fee
    • Other (please explain)
    • I'm a cheap ass git who's not going to win and won't donate $2

me sir. l do need a partner.

You're the really tall guy right?

no, im the awkward guy in the mcdonalds hat & shirt that giggles after each sentence because lol is a period lol

Alright guys, I'm really tired after SB, i have a mountain of vids to upload, and my schedule is more packed than a group of mexicans in a chevy nova.

I'm taking time out of a super blown up schedule to do this for you guys, so SHOW UP and support the event, the last one was godlike lets make this one better.

no, im the awkward guy in the mcdonalds hat & shirt that giggles after each sentence because lol is a period lol

uh- ... l think you'll be easy to spot then.

Alright guys, I'm really tired after SB, i have a mountain of vids to upload, and my schedule is more packed than a group of mexicans in a chevy nova.

I'm taking time out of a super blown up schedule to do this for you guys, so SHOW UP and support the event, the last one was godlike lets make this one better.

we are so rewarding you man

There's no "I" in team..

Actually, there's no I in St1ckBuG either.

trollface.jpg

Accepting candy matches, yo.

BB(free) GG(FRAAAAYYYYYY)

FT3 2x king size.

Get at me.

@sp00ky, cash pending imma try to make a donation when I see you. You do too much for the community.

God you people are fucking picky as fuck.

There's no 'I' in the way I wrote Stickbug either, pay closer attention.

What I'm more picky about is the apostrophe (long ass word for this little thing ' ) but I can deal ^_^.

Doing it so close to halloween will be tough for me but I'll try to make it and support!

I really like the flyer by the way! :)

Let me know closer to the date if you still don't have a modded system or copy of MB by then, I'll help out. Think of it as a backup :p

Doing it so close to halloween will be tough for me but I'll try to make it and support!

I really like the flyer by the way! :)

Aye hold up tho? Why is it tough tho? What is goin on in NY on the Hallo? Might be down wit some of the masks nahmean?

mikenapalm: me wants candy match. te sugar makes little kids play gdlk

karlkablish- hopefully you can make it. I didnt get to play you at all at nyaf/nycc, so many people were there

we all need teams right now....

Just a lotta events and Halloween parties that weekend but since someone asked I'll answer, lol.

My halloween party is that sat night, so after the tourney I gotta run home, drop off my stick + system if Im requested to bring one, I have my sat regular class, an event I'm organizing downtown manhattan (non game related) and a Japanese tour group in town I have to help out. lol.

...BUT I STILL WANT TO COME THROUGH! >_< Why must BB and GG taunt me so!

Good news is that if I make it, I'll be in costume. :)

Yeah Mahouko! We'll have a match! :p

I think Im gonna be there extra early to help with set-up and whatnot. Too hype to show up ontime or show up late and hold up the tourney like Alzarath...

Just a lotta events and Halloween parties that weekend but since someone asked I'll answer, lol.

My halloween party is that sat night, so after the tourney I gotta run home, drop off my stick + system if Im requested to bring one, I have my sat regular class, an event I'm organizing downtown manhattan (non game related) and a Japanese tour group in town I have to help out. lol.

...BUT I STILL WANT TO COME THROUGH! >_< Why must BB and GG taunt me so!

Good news is that if I make it, I'll be in costume. :)

Yeah Mahouko! We'll have a match! :p

Costume candy match.

Hmm an evil idea. Loser has to wear the other's costume. Yours better be as....yeah something...as Mahouko's ^_^.

btw, I'm looking to team with anyone for Guilty. I figured I should post it on the boards now. BB and MB....well if ya need a partner.

Alright yo. Fuck it. I will be there in costume. Shitty Hazama cosplay GO~!

Mahouko, awesome what game and what type of candy should I bring for when I lose? Lol

Shine you wanna team in GG? I am also omega ultra free.

Also need a teammate for MB. Trying to get into it but still free like America.

If I show up in costume can I get free entry~

You gonna dress up as Anonym again? lol.