Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug (should be) Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 10/30, BBCS, GGAC, and MBAA 2v2s

How should we contribute to streamers?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How should we contribute to streamers?

• Donate 10% of each games pot
    • Extra $2 Venue fee
    • Other (please explain)
    • I'm a cheap ass git who's not going to win and won't donate $2

By people I mean Guilty Gear entrants. Btw, what's the split on gg teams? Can't find it in the first post.

By people I mean Guilty Gear entrants. Btw, what's the split on gg teams? Can't find it in the first post.

I apologize deeply if it's not there. Overlooked I guess. As stated 70/20/10

who from out of town, that's not MD, is coming?

Does NJ count from out of town? Most of the frequent posters from there. As are about 3-4 IIRC New Englanders.

oh boy it's gonna be packed... =/

lt's great that everyone's showing support though. l might get a little depressed though, l hate being in places with toooo many ppl.

So if any of you see me sulking in the corner, i'm fine in actuality. Of course all of that will change when l have something in my system.

Oh shit so if Alz isn't going Mahouko I'll team up with you. You confident in blowing it up!? I need more newports ya dig?

As are about 3-4 IIRC New Englanders.

We have a grand total of 5 people including myself going in the Mindmobil3, with a team for every game. The overall turnout for this tournament is looking unreal.

kaaaaay

don't think I'm coming to this. Too broke + mad shit to do for school next week.

glhf etc

Damn Alz, I'll have you do prank drunk calls some other time then.

I'm gonna stream monster this shit up hard

I expect whoever's running the commentary to actually look at what I post so I can troll east coast hard

get ready scrubs

Whatever man stream monster all you want man but as soon as BB comes on I'm taking a nap. REAL TALK.

Oh shit so if Alz isn't going Mahouko I'll team up with you. You confident in blowing it up!? I need more newports ya dig?

oh man time to get into gear. IM READY TO BLOW IT UP, BECAUSE BITCH I LOOK LIKE GOKU

hey that means 10$ more for a3 religions food. i'm looking pretty free right now. hell i don't even KNOW how i look in gg now. fucking ps2. . .

seriously tho alz :( for you not showing up. but who knows! maybe you're just trolling and you'll pull a suprise attack! or maybe you'l walk in like a malaka with a turban on and have your name not_alzarath in the tournament. that'd be true trolling at it's finist and i recommend you do it.

FUCKING ONE MORE DAY OF WAITING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Got that supersaiyan swagger?

64 Impallllllaaaaaaaaaaah!

Yo, alan, FT3 $5 Ky mirror money match? You ready to lose doggy?

oh man time to get into gear. IM READY TO BLOW IT UP, BECAUSE BITCH I LOOK LIKE GOKU

Oh we in there!

So are all these candy matches for GG only? 3 musketeers is going to be free.

Mod status yo, it makes you do things.

I'll be at CTF tonight promoting, handing out fliers, and eating. Maybe play Vampire...

So are all these candy matches for GG only? 3 musketeers is going to be free.

ill candy match in bb. shits gonna be freeeee.

i'm bringing a 3LB bag of mix ups, and it still ain't enough to save my game. get at me.

Oh we in there!

Team name???? oh and what do you look like? There going to be some many people there I'm going to be so confused.

Got my recess cups CM in gg lets go!!!!

Team name???? oh and what do you look like? There going to be some many people there I'm going to be so confused.

Got my recess cups CM in gg lets go!!!!

He will be the pale dude with the wafroish hairstyle. Playing Faust...and nero in mb. a bad nero.