Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug (should be) Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 10/30, BBCS, GGAC, and MBAA 2v2s

How should we contribute to streamers?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How should we contribute to streamers?

• Donate 10% of each games pot
    • Extra $2 Venue fee
    • Other (please explain)
    • I'm a cheap ass git who's not going to win and won't donate $2

Greek don't puss out. All that hot shit you were talking just drop them duckets for some Oriental goodies.

Side note: I'm winning GG, I said it. Whoever is on my team is getting carried like benchwarmers on the Chicago Bulls in the 90's.

Side Side note: Nerdjosh, I have had your pack of Newports since SB. You want them shits back you gotta fight me for them.

Yo I'm totally the #1 Steve Kerr in America.

I won't be playing cause I just bought the game and I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm still going to be there.

I always wanted to go to a tourney just to see all the hype live.

ay yo about what time has shit been wrapping up? trying to get an estimate on what time ill be getting home and if theres still time to party in philly after. Jersey/MD crew you guys down?

biscuits i think last thread you mentioned bringing some bud down.

TD: there's a liquor store down the block from the tournament. i'll chip down for a bottle if you are.

We in there son, something cheap though.

(I'll come with you but you gotta get it lol)

Also if y'all serious l could bring me a nickel bag or something, but i'm not smoking by myself >:(

ay yo about what time has shit been wrapping up? trying to get an estimate on what time ill be getting home and if theres still time to party in philly after. Jersey/MD crew you guys down?

Well, im partying in atlantic city tomorrow night. Some club is having a halloween thing. IM going as jason voorhees, because...i kind of look like him when he takes his mask off. hahaha.

We will see how tired i am. I might have to just ass out and come home after the tourney, depending how the night goes tomorrow.

Ahmaad, you aint winning jack shit. I SAID IT.

Greek don't puss out. All that hot shit you were talking just drop them duckets for some Oriental goodies.

Side note: I'm winning GG, I said it. Whoever is on my team is getting carried like benchwarmers on the Chicago Bulls in the 90's.

Side Side note: Nerdjosh, I have had your pack of Newports since SB. You want them shits back you gotta fight me for them.

shoutouts to stale ass newports.

Let me tell you now... NOTHING.. and I mean NOTHING!!!!!! Gets between me and a pack of newports.

P.S. Thank You.

Well, im partying in atlantic city tomorrow night. Some club is having a halloween thing. IM going as jason voorhees, because...i kind of look like him when he takes his mask off. hahaha.

Yo word? What club? I'm tryin to find shit to do tomorrow. Off from work and me and ed are tryin to party it up.

Also you and the MD guys are more than welcome to crash at my place if you don't feel up to driving Saturday night.

kaaaaay

don't think I'm coming to this. Too broke + mad shit to do for school next week.

glhf etc

kaaaaay

don't think I'm coming to this. Too broke + mad shit to do for school next week.

glhf etc

Is you stupid?!!

kaaaaay

glhf etc

Really? NO, Really??????? WTF is wrong with you?

kaaaaay

glhf etc

You are dead to me. Over.

You actually gonna win BB Biscuits?

Or are you gonna be fraaaaa~yyyyyyyyyy?

Nigga I have Josh in my team, of course I'm winning. LMAO!

Nah you ain't winning, Josh is though.

hey quick question, how many people you think are going to show up?