Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug (should be) Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 10/30, BBCS, GGAC, and MBAA 2v2s

How should we contribute to streamers?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How should we contribute to streamers?

• Donate 10% of each games pot
    • Extra $2 Venue fee
    • Other (please explain)
    • I'm a cheap ass git who's not going to win and won't donate $2

l must also practice.

*closes curtain, smacking sounds and grunts can be heard from within*

... it's exactly what it sounds like.

Speaking of coming early, is anyone bringing a japanese ps2 for melty casuals at 12. I can bring MBAA; but not a ps2 :(.

EDIT: Tempest; ey yo...

Speaking of coming early, is anyone bringing a japanese ps2 for melty casuals at 12. I can bring MBAA; but not a ps2 :(.

EDIT: Tempest; ey yo...

lol did you just call Tempest a premmy?

A really shitty Ky...

I dont understand, why don't you just play regular slayer? w/e you use as your main, please just practice hardcore through this week so we hopefully don't totally scrub out.

Can I get a food money match against someone who isn't alz/xaq/a3/zidane/steve h? Because I don't want to go into the fight knowing ill lose.

Can I get a food money match against someone who isn't alz/xaq/a3/zidane/steve h? Because I don't want to go into the fight knowing ill lose.

Why not? If I can get some spare time during this whole thing that is.

"So what up Greek ready for our FM? You gonna drop that food money?"

oh shit. . . i forgot about that. . lol

i already have an mm with alzarath though. . . idk you guys can rock paper scissors on who wants the match

and no, im not ready at all, not even for this tournament. my ps2 controller port stopped working or something and i haven't played in like > week. i'll be as rusty as nails in rain but that wont hold back my spunk! expect the shitstorm !!

I dont understand, why don't you just play regular slayer? w/e you use as your main, please just practice hardcore through this week so we hopefully don't totally scrub out.

Ima start on Wednesday so w.e I learn I'll remember it.

Yo so is anyone down for GG practice this week? Ya can stay over Friday (I live about 20 minute train ride from venue).

im mad late but i wanna try and get in on some gg. the problem is i only played ggxx#R seriously because that was the only one i had and still play sometimes(for pc, i use jam). but i just got ac so ill try to train my ass off and ill go for sure. is there an actual way to really train by my self???? also i know krochos and ill probably be showing up with him on saturday

im mad late but i wanna try and get in on some gg. the problem is i only played ggxx#R seriously because that was the only one i had and still play sometimes(for pc, i use jam). but i just got ac so ill try to train my ass off and ill go for sure. is there an actual way to really train by my self???? also i know krochos and ill probably be showing up with him on saturday

Training mode combos/FRCs/and get used to systems. No substitute of course for match experience (both of the character specific and general variety), and since you don't have that, may not be able to use the recordings to full advantage in training mode. But it's better than nothing in a couple of days...

Yeah sorry Squared but Ima team up with this guy. Luckily though, Im prolly saving you an early loss...

I don't know if I can go now D: ...

I'll know whether or not I can go by tonight. I wanted to go up to NY at least a few times before NEC.

I got you.

Take 5s?

Hell yea.

edit - So have y'all decided on the donation yet? l assume we're going with the $7 entry fee.

Don't quote me on this one. But I believe dai and oh said that he was going to leave the decision to spooky as to wether or not he wants any pay for the stream.

Don't quote me on this one. But I believe dai and oh said that he was going to leave the decision to spooky as to wether or not he wants any pay for the stream.

Quoting you because I can. My name is one word with proper caps nigga don't you forget it!

As of now the decision rests on people driving Sp00ky to the venue. If he does, he's willing to do it for free (but it's nice if you donate).

If not, $2 will probably get added on.

Hell yea.

edit - So have y'all decided on the donation yet? l assume we're going with the $7 entry fee.

scratch take 5s, just bought a bag of twix and a bag of reeses cups though.

DaiAndOh, you on for a food money match. GG plx, i only troll in bb.

scratch take 5s, just bought a bag of twix and a bag of reeses cups though.

DaiAndOh, you on for a food money match. GG plx, i only troll in bb.

O snaps reeces cups! Lol. It is ON! Btw how many bb setups will have dlc? Cuz now its not just makoto ppl wanna play valk (s teir?).