Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyle

Oct15-18, 2010 Season's Beatings Redemption.

It was great seeing everyone. I wish I played more Guilty Gear but between checking visuals stuff / my Vega being astonishingly beautiful in tournament this weekend, I didn't get as much GG as I would have liked. Honestly you all are mad cool. I can't believe nobody else was watching SH_ vs Hellmonkey, those guys were flinging the expletives back and forth like it was fucking marvel EC v WC

GGs everyone I played. I was talking to some of you guys this weekend and pretty much we all came to the consensus that this game really is fucking godlike. It's got that perfect blend of offensive innovation / freestyle with the strong fundamentals and solid footsies. It's like, take a look at Guilty Gear. Now look at SF4 - now back to me. etc TLDR AC Slash ISUKA what the fuck ever, this game is gdlk and will always be down to play.

David Cue you are one cool motherfucker.

XaQ you are one decent motherfucker.

West Coast Dizzy you are one motherfucker. GS totally clowning my team. Real talk MD had mad problems with the Dizz all weekend long. We got our eye on you, Dizzheads. :eng101:

Marlin Pie is not good. (He's pretty good though.)

Steve H is pretty good I told yall. He isn't going to read this but for those of you that saw a Ky in the finals, let me tell you, even though GG is no main game, that guy earned it. He's been "playing" GG since solid X or XX but he only really gave a damn at the latter portion of AC, and did fucking rock solid all weekend long, including bailing me and Ian out in teams. GS Steve.

Mike Z Juggernaut Headcrush.

Kyle is a married man aka "not good"

A3 rough weekend, it happens, I know you will turn it around next I see you

Jack good set, been too long, let's play LoL!! (Orr dota2)

Marn / Flash don't read this forum

Hellmonkey I don't even play this game

KySama/Bumguy keep leveling up, that one team tournament match came down to one hit too

Alzarath GS gettin at that key

Kamui Moon good set I think I had that gin on the rocks in me so I don't remember what happened

BBQ good set, don't forget 6H RC AXAL BOMAAA is not good but it sure is hilarious

SH_ Mac Chase Blake Young all NU JURSEY BOB MOTHERFUCKING WASHINGTON etc yall are awesome why didn't we get to play more / at alll

All else ggs you know I <3 you

GG players keep it classy like 3S Dudley. I'll be making my way to NEC more than likely and EVO2K11 for SURE, so if you want to play, hang out with and get an autographed 8x10 glossy with yours truly you have more chances in the near future.

For those of you that haven't seen the intro video watch it and when you see a Jam burst and get blown up that is STICKBUG ALAN OF TEAM STICKBUG OF THE NEW JERSEY + SESUYRYU THREAD. Maybe next video - it will be YOU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxYhmG4TV-k

ggs, only <3s, see you all at NEC

Edit: If you play LoL add me my name is Medusae. PS if you are not good ignore this

First off, me and Vyers were talking about how we feel like we've hit a wall (hope you don't mind my sharing, Vyers.) If anybody knows how I can be better, please let me know. It may be that everyone else is just smarter than me, but then I look at Marn, and admittedly I don't know him well at all, but he doesn't strike me as being as intelligent as some people he beats in tournaments.

Also, it was funny that Vyers mentioned a flu and hearing problems, because the same thing pretty much happened to me and my left ear had been full of crud for two weeks, and finally cleared out somehow today. And now for some shoutings.

Anybody reads this don't know who I was, I was red Testament.

Ghaleon and co, thank you for the pot bonus for GG. You didn't need to do that, but it totally helped bring people out, I think. No way to make everyone happy with the streams, so please ignore any complaints about that. Sorry you had problems with the cabs too, but it's hard to run something of that scale and have everything go perfectly. Had an awesome time. Hope it was worth it to you guys.

JERSEY! You guys are my new favorite. DoomieTim, a thousand curses upon you and your family for putting me in losers and warranting EVERYTHING I DID (which was mostly just exe beast, but...) Fun matches though for sure. Also good convo.

6o9tenshtaws is a TWOLL! Love that Johnny. Matches with you are awesome. Been digging your youtube vids for a while. They make me wish I played Johnny well. I don't though. Still, it's cool that you've made such a contribution to whatever remnants of a community we have left. Why did you get bored of Tekken? T6 is cool.

BBQ we only played one match in teams:( However you did help my drunk pal out with some Axl tips, so we'll see if he remembers anything or not. Also, we didn't really talk at all, so we'll have to do something about that later.

Stickbug, "get BLOOOOOWN UP" is my favorite thing from the whole weekend. I will never forget that. I may start using it locally. I may also get a tattoo that says that. Can I get some soundbites from you? I don't know what I'd do with them, but I'd probably just listen to them every day so I don't go through withdrawals. Teach me how to irl troll like you please. We didn't really play matches though, but you probably would have gotten blown up.

Big thanks to Paul Crofts for letting me crash at his place. Also good matches as always. Thanks for teaming with us.

Shtkn, also thanks to teaming with us. Also thanks for coming from the other side of the country for this. Sorry we got shtkn'ed, but I guess that's how it goes sometimes. Thanks for the OCV though that was nice. Also awesome matches. For some reason fighting Ky is just fun.

Ladies, from the tournament thread, I thought you were the same person with two usernames because you had two almost identical posts like a page apart. Guess not though. Thanks to the sol/pot/hos lady with the long set. If you switched from pot because I said out loud that I suck at that matchup, please don't it just means I need to play him more. If it's just because it was getting boring that's cool though. HOS jp, jp, jp, land, throw all day vs me:( Ky lady I wanted to play you more because I lost and didn't get a chance to redeem myself. Thanks for flying out.

Haylmunkee, thanks for traveling. Nice meeting you. You seem to be a jovial fellow, always smiling. Brightened my day. I think I played your Pot for a second and lost for free. Wanted to play your Baiken, but didn't play your Baiken. Bleh.

Mike Z, another wc guy, another thanks for coming. Thanks also for vs pot advice, though I wasn't able to implement very well yet. I will keep it in mind and work on it though. Lots of people picking up GG in Ohio, and nobody wants to play Potemkin. How do I sell somebody on playing Potemkin?

Alzarath! Best Testament there. 5d frc? ok, whatever. Also warranted me for free. Your Testament color is admittedly the best, but when I picked my color, that one was too popular and the espadas (remember them?) claimed it so I went with a different color.

Wokizeme, good meeting you, thanks for coming all that way, and good stuff in gg, I think we only played in teams. Dizzy is scary.

Zoogles, Testament vs Zappa is so unhealthy for you, but towards the end of our set you were slaughtering me. Also saw a few of your matches against other people. Impressive stuff.

Vyers, thanks for getting teams together. It never happens, so it was awesome that it actually happened this time. I was really glad because I went 0-2 in singles and was glad I had another chance to do something. Didn't get to play you, but maybe someday. Until then, let's us both try to level up our game or whatever yeah? Also, I feel you on the hearing problems. That was me too, actually. Hope you get better though.

Bluenine, good May, but you caused me to go 0-2 in singles and that made me very sad. Hopefully I will play Kyle a lot, step up my game, and be ready to jump out of throws next time.

A3, Johnny too strong. Tick throws on me all day. Mist in corner spells game ovarr. What did you say you read that helped you a lot? I could use something that would help me a lot.

Moroha, thanks for letting me get at your ABA. I didn't want to play your stupid Millia. Nobody wants to play your Millia. I was sad when I didn't see you on the brackets last week, but was really excited when I heard you were coming after all. We have 3 ABA players in Ohio and none of them showed up lol. You're a funny guy.

Chase, thanks for running brackets. You are cool. We didn't get to play, but I kinda wanted to play the farther away people and I'm sure we'll get a chance soon. I really wanted that outdoor setup, but instead I took my tv out there prematurely and it got jacked. It's kind of like a dream of mine to play GG outside though.

Kyle, we gotsa play a LOOOOOONG LOOOONG set next time I see you until I figure out the May matchup once and for all.

Sean, thanks for participating after all. I don't know what happened, but it wouldn't have been the same without you. It would have been different.

Eric, thanks for supporting the scene by being the manliest driver EVER. Nobody loves this game more than you. Bet it. Hope your new job doesn't kill your attendance and by proxy Paul's and Matt's. Thanks also for good matches as always and bringing that laundry computer as always.

Locals, we have a lot of people picking up GG now, and an opportunity for a really healthy scene if we nurture its growth and don't ignore the nubz that are trying to learn. Mac, let's do better next time. I feel like if I were able to challenge you harder, you would be better prepared for this kind of thing. I'll try to figure it out.

Special shouts to the guy that lifted my TV. It's kinda my fault because I left it outside, but unless your name is also Matt Moreland, it's probably not yours. Thankfully CRTs are cheap now, and I also have plenty 'round the house. Still, it's bad to do bad things.

JetM, good job in BB. If you ever feel like applying that skill to GG, let me know.

Cue, I forgot about you because we only played the one match in teams. Thanks for helping me order the chicken bowl. Trolled me with that shadow gallery crossup, then I saw you pull the same thing again a bit later. I bet if I'd been watching you earlier, I woulda been ready for that, and I wouldn't have been as free. Your Eddie's still a beast though. Love it when old schoolers like yourself make it out.

ChaCha, I'm sure you don't read this, but it hurt my heart to see you wearing a romancancel shirt and not playing GG.

Also, guys, please keep an eye on here. It would be nice if GG had at least a showing to match SB's GG next time.

Hey guys. To everyone who made the trip out to Ohio to come play games, Thank you very much. I think everyone who I know who plays out here loved to have the opportunity to play versus you guys. Some people just getting a chance to meet people was nice.

To everyone I know from out here in the Midwest. I hope you guys take your experience and do something with it. A lot of players out here did very well and I hope it inspires you guys to keep improving. So much improvement happened over the course of a year. Major props to everyone. There is still a lot of work to do, but I hope everyone keeps at it. I know I will. If SB:R was one of your first tourneys and you're from around Ohio, come check out Arcade Legacy and play with us. Also, we should really return the favor to people who were dedicated enough to travel to us, and go travel to them too. NEC is coming up. Barring work being a bitch, I'm going and I want more people in the car with me.

Special props:

Mike Z: I'll never let go Mike, I promise. Seriously major props for flying out from California, it was a blast playing vs you in casuals and during the tournament. You're a classy dude for someone who trolls hard too. A friend and I had a lot of fun playing Skull Girls. Keep up the good work on it!

Heroic: Thanks for the Tager VS Tager casuals because I can't believe I suck at the mirror at this point. I got so worked up on wanting to learn how to face the top tier characters that I forgot how to face my own character! Also thanks for letting me use your awesome arcade stick.

LK and WolfmanGERBERbaby: Stay amazing. You guys are on another level and it was nice to meet you both. Thanks for the advice and critiques etc.

10stars: Thanks for the boatload of casuals. Command Throws x N :vbang:

St1ckbug: If people can't handle your trash talk, they suck. Good match in the tournament, thanks for being ridiculously entertaining all weekend.

There are more people but ya I don't want this to get much longer.

special thanks to zinac for running shit and marlin/XAQ for being my teammates.

It's impossible for me to make it to NEC or FR due to school as always so hope I get another chance to see all you mw/ec gg players again sometime.

First Post

Thanks for the props I'm happy you enjoyed my Mu and good shit to you in tourney. it's always good to see you bro. Also yea you're right I was 3rd in Pool 2 cuz I lost to JetM and Zoogstin.

_

You already know the deal, it's always a pleasure man.

_

Great meeting you and thanks for teaming, hopefully we can chill at EVO next year.

_

Stay godlike Cue. I'm glad you decided to come and hopefully we can hang out again soon. NEC?

_

I'm glad you're chill IRL, GGs man and hope to see you soon.

_

Thanks for blowing me up all weekend in mirror matches. See you at EVO?

_

No need for shoutouts you guys know I love you.

GGs to everyone that I played and it was nice to meet a lot of new ppl and put names to faces. Thanks to everyone who traveled out to this.

GGs everybody. Nice to see Frankie getting to play people other than me.

Kyle: Next time bro. Hype up that Carl vs Tager for me. Hypest match ever. Then when I fight you it'll be hypest match ever rd.2

Cue: Your Magkune is damned good. Just don't lose to Tager players anymore. It'll make me look bad after those late night casuals.

Rei: Shoutouts to leaving right after being bounced in pools. Guess you didn't want casuals.

MikeZ: I can get spark bolt on my stick so you just suck. =P Nice to meet you though. And good shit. 3 Tagers in top 16 is good enough.

Matthias: Good shit getting buzzed before a tournament to play better. Next tournament every Tager player should have a drinking session before tournament. Because why the fuck not.

Jetm: For being sad panda. I'll get at your Jin eventually. IB 623C is strong though. I'll have to account for that.

Troy: You suck. Get better. Do damage. Spin more stick. :3 Get Lazarus to help out Clayton start his modding business. Get that MW connection going strong.

LK: I'll step up.

Yeaaaahhhh...Great tournament. Shoutouts to Super 4 faggotry.

Matthias: Good shit getting buzzed before a tournament to play better. Next tournament every Tager player should have a drinking session before tournament. Because why the fuck not.

This works, no joke.

I wanna do shout outs but I am at work, and likely won't have time to write out a post with like 400+ names on it at home.. what, with the whole tiny person who looks kinda like me, wanting my attention and all... soooooo...

Mad love to everyone I encountered, spoke to, looked at, played with, was beligerent near, stayed in my room, all of the above, etc.. You guys are awesome.

I wanna do shout outs but I am at work, and likely won't have time to write out a post with like 400+ names on it at home.. what, with the whole tiny person who looks kinda like me, wanting my attention and all... soooooo...

Mad love to everyone I encountered, spoke to, looked at, played with, was beligerent near, stayed in my room, all of the above, etc.. You guys are awesome.

bbq looked like this guy if no one remembers.

Claudio%20Sanchez.jpg

i'm not very good at shoutouts, so i'll just say ggs everyone. had fun even though i had to leave before bb and gg finals to catch my flight. my only regret is i didn't get ot play more bb (but i got to play a LOT of ac). also a big thank you to kyle and the KY crew for letting me stay in their room.

i was the short asian guy without glasses who played Ky and Jin

Yo shoutouts to shtkn's ky. Fun fights yo.

Shoutouts to GG! GG FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoutouts to I need to practice

Shoutouts to Hell Monkey and Mike Z for coming out! I need to come out to WC and get more games in with you guys!

Shoutouts to 4 locos!

Shoutouts to MarlinPoop!

Shoutouts to Lina and Etta I am super impressed and can't wait to see you guys body more people next time!

Shoutouts to Cue Money you're a g!

Shoutouts to Faust for being the sexiest character in GG.

To all my EC people you know whats good, GET AM ME!

ft3 or something against vyers won them all with pot iirc

Yep you crushed me completely.

vs SH ft2 $10 BA mirror. I lose 1-2

vs A3Religion ft3 $10. I lose 3-0 (Did you get way better, or did I level down?)

vs MacArthur Blunts ft2 $10. You declined cause you were low on cash. Judging from our casuals you would have most likely won.

First off, me and Vyers were talking about how we feel like we've hit a wall (hope you don't mind my sharing, Vyers.) If anybody knows how I can be better, please let me know.

A3, Johnny too strong. Tick throws on me all day. Mist in corner spells game ovarr. What did you say you read that helped you a lot? I could use something that would help me a lot.

I have trouble hearing over the noise in most venues, but more so than usual at SB, probably cause I was sick.

The thing A3 was talking about is the footsies handbook at sonichurricane.com:

http://sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

I'm going to read this myself, try to break down that wall.

edit: NerdJosh/blueNINE thanks for teaming with me, sorry for being deadweight

First and Foremost shoutouts first to Spooky for being the hardest working man in the gaming community. Even though he didn't really get to concentrate on anything else besides SSF4, he did a magnificent job.

Vyers- Thanks for taking up the task for the teams tourney (wow that was a serious alliteration). You really did a great job organizing things with just your hitlist notepad. Don't worry I got better is the answer but it was bc of playing all those good players this weekend.

Zinac- You are godlike for making that tourney move as smooth as silk. Your Faust is trifling on the luck on those items.

Sesshuryu- Hopefully you come by to fuck stuff up at the next Stickbug tourney. You gotta bring your boys so we could all play it out.

Moroha- I'm alright it was a rough weekend but me being a casual monster this weekend really did actually make me feel better about the tourneys.

Steve H- You gdlk, I give you that but next time I'm coming for your money *ice grill*.

Hellmonkey- You won fair and square, under not so desirable circumstances for me but that's beyond the point. I'm surprised to see that your Eddie is actually better than your Baiken. Wish we got more time for casuals and to chill and shit but maybe next time. Also I didn't get a chance to run it back so I'll leave it for next time.

Cue- You are GDLK in game and IRL. We gotta get drunk and shit next time.

Kyle- Really like the May play. Glad you were on the BB tourney making it run well.

SH- You are cooler than Prince dancing in Antarctica, you really knew what you were doing fucking it up in Guilty Gear.

MacArthur Blunts- Correction on the first day it was 3-2, and I definitely ran it back hard the next day. It was a serious back and forth though in the overall. It was unfortunate we could chill more and do our MM. I'll leave that for next time then I guess.

Woki- You were pretty awesome and I'm glad I started to understand your playstyle. Xaq is way more conservative so it was a bit of an adjustment.

Titanium Beast- You are GDLK. One question though, What ever happened to the name EDDDDIIIEEEE!!!!

Zoogstin- You are cool as shit and you are really good at adapting.

NJ- You know you MFs are always GDLK. You MFs are like Family, I don't have to shoutout family.

Sol Bumguy- You are awesome, and your Pot is really annoying. That's a good thing. You guys leveled up big time since I played you guys last.

Ky Sama- I like how you were stylin on me doing the Ogawa Corner loop with Eddie on me. Also both you and your sister are really good with each of the characters you guys play.

DragonKoroshi- Enjoyed the matches with Testament.

Shtkn- Your still disrespectful and I really enjoyed playing Ky I haven't played Ky in forever.

This tourney was a humbling experience where I played like ass after driving 5 hours straight with no sleep and hungry as shit attempting to play on my top game. I learned my lesson for sure. I hear you though Mac I really became a real casuals monster this tourney. Much love to everyone and hopefully we'll meet up again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iikhOECY5A

Btw, A3 was actually pretty nice in person, so I don't know why he talked trash on DL pissing off other people...

Yes, he was being a ni....ce guy, lol. (This is South Seattle joke, btw)

PS. I was somewhat rooting for his Johnny cause I just couldn't root for Pot or Eddie. You know...

That's just how he is. He does that to all of us over here, he doesn't mean any of it. Personally, I think it's hilarious.

I guess I should do one of these.

--

Zinac/Vyers- thx for running gg.

SH - thx for blowing me up in casuals lol.

Woki - nice Dizzy, fun matches.

CUE! - gdlk.

Titanium Beast - thx for the games, feel like I learned a bit more about HOS. We drinkin at NEC, right?!

Moroha - finally gotcha lol. good seein ya again.

Sol-Bumguy/Ky-Sama - you've both improved a lot since I fought you at evo. GS.

Kyle - thx for running bb, very strong carl. Unblockable setups are gay :P Shame we didn't play.

Zoogstin - impressive zappa/carl, we have to play next time.

JetM - Honestly, you're better than I thought you would be. GS on 3rd.

Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone who supported GG and also to the kind gentlemen who allowed everyone to use their set-ups for casuals+tournament play <3 Not that it really matters, but I was the Arizona HOS player who used the Kaqn and Zero (0) colors...

Moroha: Great stuff in teams, wish we could have played casuals after having our TV turned off at EVO:( Every USA ABA player can learn from you.

DoragonKoroshi: Thank you so much for allowing me to play so many sets with you-- I honestly believed you were getting bored of playing me, but even though Testament is one of the most annoying match-ups for me, I REALLY enjoyed playing you, and that says a lot! Such a fierce Testament-- one wrong move, and I lost 50% health or more:O BTW, I switched from PO because I was not feeling him too much after a while (was using so much PO all weekend), and I wanted to try my Kusoru for a bit. Sorry about the J.Ps; I tend to use it a lot, but more so on taller/bigger characters/ones without DP's, and yes, it is kind of broken, period...LOL I believe I may have used more 2HS or 6K>BHB (FRC), etc than throws, because Testaments grab range scares me:O GG's.

A3: You seem like a cool guy, and thanks for the pity matches (with SL, ZA, etc). Your Johnny is obviously a monster, so it is extra hard for me to learn that match-up with my main. Good stuff in the tournaments, casuals, MM's^_^

Mike Z: GG's in the tiny room...You seemed a bit distracted sometimes, and sorry about insulting your PO by playing mirrors. Good to know that you still have love for GG<3

Zoogstin: Thanks for being our partner; sorry if we disappointed you/made you look bad. Not to make excuses, but my stick (down, forward, slash and dust) was acting up badly all day Saturday (I first noticed playing Marvel), but you did great and great job placing fairly high in singles-- the scariest Zappa I have ever seen in person:O

10 Stars: Fun matches, even though I am totally retarded when it comes to the Johnny-HOS match-up. Thanks for trying to help and for allowing everyone to use your TV.

Titanium Beast: Great job showing everyone how HOS is supposed to be used; easily the best HOS in the US. I learned/REMEMBERED a lot simply by watching you play, and obviously, I was extremely nervous playing you and I have never played another HOS player before (not making excuses, I am free). At least I did not get DI'd again, LOL. Great job in the tournaments and in casuals (especially on Sunday), keep it up.

BlueNine/Aria: Everytime I play you, I keep forgetting that JI combos do not really work on May!! Good stuff in teams, wish you would have played more. Aria: I am so proud of how much your Jam has improved! Keep trying to learn as much as possible-- never get discouraged, you have lots of potential, sweetie<3

Havoc: Thanks for trying to help everyone improve and for the rape...Your Eddie is scary.

Vyers: Even though I dislike fighting Bacon, I really enjoyed playing you. Sorry if you became a bit bored, but thanks for trying to help me with the match-up, and also for helping us find a partner for teams. I hope you feel better soon^_^

NerdJosh: LOL in teams...I did not see you play much GG, but GG's, and sadly, there may not be a "next time", LOL...

Everyone else: MarlinPie, SH, SteveH, HellMonkey, Shtkn, BBQ Sauce, Azarath, Potemkin-guy (pink color?), Kamui, Sesshryu, etc, etc (bad memory FTL, obviously) <3 <3 <3

Even though Saturday was lacking Marvel casuals and Sunday was kind of lacking GG casuals IMO, I had to play my little sister in the tournament (SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN THE SAME POOL IN THE FIRST PLACE, WTH?!/random-select FTL), the event was GDLK (even the crowded Marvel pools LOL)...I thank Fugee and Ghaleon so much for their kindness and hard work.

DoragonKoroshi: Thank you so much for allowing me to play so many sets with you-- I honestly believed you were getting bored of playing me, but even though Testament is one of the most annoying match-ups for me, I REALLY enjoyed playing you, and that says a lot! Such a fierce Testament-- one wrong move, and I lost 50% health or more:O BTW, I switched from PO because I was not feeling him too much after a while (was using so much PO all weekend), and I wanted to try my Kusoru for a bit. Sorry about the J.Ps; I tend to use it a lot, but more so on taller/bigger characters/ones without DP's, and yes, it is kind of broken, period...LOL I believe I may have used more 2HS or 6K>BHB (FRC), etc than throws, because Testaments grab range scares me:O GG's.

Losing = want to redeem self = not bored. Must have been the look on my face.

haha I can't even remember the last time I went to training mode to practice
Well, you did have those games with A3R... ;^)

How do I sell somebody on playing Potemkin?
Hah, um, don't let them see other characters first?

Shoutouts to St1ckbug. Stay quiet and reserved, St1ckbug.

...believe me, I never thought I'd say this...shouts out to JERSEY! You were all super great, and I would room with you again in a heartbeat. Except for The TenStars Effect, of course.

Heroic - thank you for the loan of the stick! It was great, as was its' owner, except for the missing foot. On the stick, that is. Use Scotch tape? And the sparkbolt...see The TenStars Effect up there? That's why.

Mattias - if you DO let go, ever, I'll know. So watch out. GS for doing combos I can't do!

Lina & replicant, who keeps not telling me her name - thanks so much for the help, you're both wonderful. I was hella distracted the whole weekend due to lack of sleep, it'll be better next time. Plan that visit soon. :^)

Kyle - thanks for the airport run, running BB pools, and being generally a nice guy. Congratulations on getting married, as well! I wish you the best.

Moroha Full of Grace - BALLROOM! <3

MacArthur Blunts - you a cool dude, dude.

VDO - you prolly don't read dustloop, but you're my favorite Marvel player of all time, sir.

raekw0n - you weren't there, but thanks for being so good that I can't beat anyone from the South. WTF yo.

Cane's Chicken - thanks for being every meal I ate the entire weekend. GS on that clean bathroom, too.

MoMo's bathroom - BYOTP FTW.

Everyone who played Skullgirls - thanks for the feedback, both good and bad. Looking forward to next time...

Season's Beatings: Redemption was so much fun! Great job to all of the winners, and I'm really happy to see Guilty Gear with much healthier numbers than EVO. Thanks guys for supporting GG! ^_^ I was the female who played Eddie with white clothes/blond hair/and black hair, Ky with Machabo, Hayashi, Buppa and Slash LK colors, and Testament with white clothes/dark purple colors.

Now... for some shout-outs...!

Havoc: I don't know what I was thinking to mirror-match you without any vs. Eddie match up exp. I can't believe you gave my scrub Eddie props for those close matches...

Thanks for trying to help everyone out with some tips, I appreciate it!

Moroha: Good job knocking me into losers and eliminating my team. I wanted to play you in casuals, but my Marvel match was up, and by the time I came back, you left to go home :(. Keep repping that very scary A.B.A!

A3Religion: I had alot of fun playing you. I didn't think anyone would fall for my Eddie's combo/little Eddie set-ups. I wanted to do alittle bit better against you with my Ky and Testament but oh well.. Thanks for the compliments, that means alot coming from someone as good as you! ^_^

Zoogstin: thanks for teaming up with us, the team tournament was very fun. Your Zappa is scary...

Alzarath: Thanks for the matches. Sorry if I offended you with Testament mirrors... I always wanted to play long sets with a Testament player as good as you. Keep it up.

Mike Z: Thanks for playing GG casuals with me. I'm sorry for not telling you my name, I'm really shy and terrible about introducing myself... But I'm pretty sure I told you in the past...

You seemed distracted, but you still performed very well. I'm so happy you still play Guilty Gear, you're Potemkin is GDLK (and I hate Potemkin). I need to re-learn the vs. PO match-up, I never ate so many busters... Keep playing Guilty Gear! <3

MacArthur Blunts: I would have never expected you to be so nice in person. I loathe Slayer to no end; but your Slayer is too good for me not to be impressed. Your combo's are so GDLK, that 80% one you did on my Ky left me breathless. I've only seen your damaging combo's done by japanese players -- you are Slayer.

BluneNine:

The team tourney was the 2nd time I've played since I just started playing Guilty Gear AC. Good job with the dolphin chip damage, I choked hardcore... Sorry, I'm not used to being in that kind of situation where you have to zone and attempt to chip when both players have a pixel of health left...

Aria: I'm glad I finally got to play you! :) you've gotten much better than before. Your Jam is pretty fiesty now, I'm so proud of you! Keep on playing, and don't let anyone put you down. Keep leveling up, sweetheart. <3

Titanium Beast: You cut your hair! I didn't even recognize you at first lol!

That aside, you seem to have gotten even stronger than at FR. I don't play OS, but I enjoyed watching your matches vs. MarlinPie and Alzarath. I've never seen you play so hard before. Sorry if my Ky annoyed you, I wanted to attempt to learn that match up vs. another OS player (although my sister did teach me not to ever get hit by gunblaze, 2HS, etc). I could have sworn that you were about to DI my Ky, but you went for a jumping HS instead... Stay Beastlike...

DoragonKoroshi: I'm sorry if I left before you could redeem yourself :(. I also play Eddie and Testament btw...

NerdJosh: I never got to play you, but it was really cool to meet you for the first time :).

Vyers: Sorry for the very slim time-out victory, you should have won... Sorry if I bored you with my characters in casuals..

Shtkn: Sorry if I offended you with the Ky mirrors... I've never played Ky against you before, so I wanted to do that. I had alot of fun playing you :D!

SH_: You are too good with so many characters. I can't believe I played your Baiken.

Hellmonkey: Thanks for picking Bacon against me : (...

MarlinPie: Thanks for saying I was Godlike (if you weren't being sarcastic). Your way too good with the whole cast... Congrats on winning...!

Steve H: best US Ky ever ^0^.

Kyle: Never got to play you, but it was nice to meet you.

Shoutouts to my sister for playing random select in GG singles, and using characters that she doesn't really know how to play, and LETTING ME WIN! (should have not had to play eachother in the first place)..........

PaulCroft: Sorry if I bored you with my Ky. You have a very good Dizzy. Sorry for counter-matching your Zappa with my scrub Dizzy. GG's..

To everyone else: Good games, it was a pleasure to meet all of you. I haven't had this much fun in a tournament since playing Soo Mighty's Magneto, and teaming up with Jo at EVO. HUGE Thanks to Fugee and Ghaleon for all their effort and hard work, and of course, for making SB:R possible :). I can't really say for sure, but I have lost most of my zeal for tournaments and I don't think I will fly again (from my experience), so those who say maybe "nextime" that is doubtful...

GG's everyone!