Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyle

Oct15-18, 2010 Season's Beatings Redemption.

Took a while, but I've got some shoutouts! Soooooo many people...

10stars - LEAVE WICKED FOREST ALONE lol! Dude, you are insane. I had way too much fun hanging out with you, we definitely have to do it again. Gotta play some more BB/GG as well. The fucking parking lot setup was amazing.

bbq sauce - Same as above, you're fuckin' awesome man. The fatherly trolling was too good.

DoomieJ - Had great fun chilling with you as well, my man. Hopefully I'll see y'all at NEC.

Mac - Your Slayer is crazy fun to watch and play against. I really appreciate you inviting me on the team with SH_, sorry I couldn't do more. You're hella chill man, hope to see you again soon.

SH_ - Wow, I have to say I learned a lot from talking with you over the past weekend. You are a hella solid player and good fun to be around.

Lord Knight - lol you are an evil bastard in BB, but you're also fucking fun to be around. Thanks for the games and the advice in BB, hope to get up and play some more in the future. Just remember that I can play every character in this game.

Josh/Zidane - Good seeing you again man, sorry we didn't get any games in GG or BB. I'm gonna come up to NY sometime to chill with you guys and level up, trust me.

Alzarath - You are gdlk sir, had awesome matches with you in GG, your Testament is just too good. We'll definitely drink again at NEC, though maybe not like I did this time around, lol.

XAQshinor - Dude, I don't think we played at all except in the team tournament. We gotta get up and play GG, your Dizzy is way strong and I have to learn that matchup eventually. LAGNETISM!

DavidCue - It was great to see you as always man, don't let the GG dream die! Take it easy.

Kyle - Good seeing you again as well, bro. We will definitely get some games in next time, another great player I never got a chance to match with.

Chase Magic - Same here! Didn't get to play this dude at all, oh well. GS running the brackets for GG and BB, see you next time.

Ahmaad/A3 - Yo your Johnny is the truth, we had some really good matches fellow casual monster. We'll do it again soon.

shtkn - It was good to meet you, nice to see WC come all the way out to rep some GG. Good games.

Woki - same to you, your Dizzy is beastly. Nice meeting you.

Hellmonkey - I don't think we played at all, but again, GS on coming out.

Kamui Moon - Yo man, your HOS combos are manly. We need to get some more games in sometime. Good meeting you.

Sesshyru - Yo, nice to see you again man, keep working on that HOS! We'll play again soon.

Havok - We had some nice matches, your Eddie is solid. Had fun hanging with you dude.

Vyers - Good to see you again dude, sorry we didn't get to play. I'll make sure to get some matches with you next time.

Alex/blueNINE - Man, the list of players I didn't get to play just keeps getting bigger! Awesome to see you as always, dude.

Seth/Moroha - Another sick player I didn't get to play, but it was good to see you again bro.

Sol Bumguy - Thanks for the props, we got quite a few games in over the weekend. It was good to play you and your sister again, I look forward to seeing you guys level up even more in the future.

Ky-Sama - Haha, I hope I didn't come off too mad when we were playing. Some of the stuff you were hitting me with reminded me of the shenanigans one of my local rivals used to use on me and I was just like "wtf why am I getting hit by this", lol. GGs.

To everyone I may have forgotten: You guys are ALL fucking awesome, there are just way too many people I enjoyed seeing and playing. Here's hoping we can all keep meeting in the future and rocking out to some gdlk games.

How did I forget this :psyduck:

shoutouts to RAISING FUCKING CANES! That place is half the reason I go to SB. (Not even joking either.)

I think I went there 5 or 6 times, why're they so damn gdlk?

Shoutouts to Raising Canes, shoutouts to mango/orange smoothies from momo2.

@Bumguy/KySama: <333333333333 Even though i'm pretty sure as well there won't be a gg at the next evo (Though i'll still be optimistic about the chances!), i'd travel there just for hype side tourney :]

But! next year Jan-Apr, not sure what next hype event is in store, but i do plan on hopefully working up a GG/BB tourney at my UC! :] I'll definitely let you guys know/let me know if anything big is going on in the WC around that time we can all meet up at. TOTALLY TAKING PICTURES.

Shoutouts to Sean and Hellmonkey's FT1 Knife Fight in the Cane's parking lot

:lol: good thing I wasn't rusty at dodging.

sean and david you're both hella chill. hope I get another chance to play you guys.

Shoutouts to Raising Canes, shoutouts to mango/orange smoothies from momo2.

^ This!♥ :3

Edit: I'm alittle baised when something reminds me of home; so I'm going to go with the flavor of the islands -- mango/or orange, pineapple and banana smoothie was pretty S tier imo.

^ This!♥ :3

I dunno lychee, mango, strawberry flavor was pretty broken. :yaaay:

I miss playing GG already guys.. :(

Ok I lied. New post:

NY/NJ people in the cars (especially stickbug and bootyclapper): Thanks for comnig and thanks for making this actually happen. Rides were fun, hanging out with all you guys was fun. Hope to see you guys at Guard Crush / Team Stickbug / NY Local #238929. I love you all. Yes, you too, David "Josh Loves Me" Marrerro.

NY/NJ people not in the cars, at the venue: Nice seeing any of you guys I barely see again. Doomie, Achtzensdfljhjkh, Matt Damon, Kyoh(congrats on GG), RealJosh, FakeJosh, LK, KDZ, Liston, BlueNine(YOU HONORARY NY/NJ) etc. If I forgot anyone I apologize

Cue: Nigga i'll stop saying you're the best when you stop being the best. Nice seeing you again after like 3-4 years. Stay strong in all games. PS: Wanna get your dick wet?

Hellmonkey & Mike Z: Nice meeting you Hellmonkey, sorry we only played like 3 games. I believe I met Mike Z in passing but we never officially introduced ourselves, played or talk. That sucks. Congrats for both of you, HM in GG Teams and Mike Z for placing so high in BB with Tager.

Kyle: Nice seeing you again after a few years. May got really godlike, Carl was also godlike. Hope to see you again at NEC. Also, thanks for running half the BB pools.

SH_: SEAN. Nice to see and hear from you again after a couple years. Stay strong and in contact man.

Butters: BUTTERS. I'm so sorry your stick got stolen / lost at Cane's. I'm glad you got a new one though. Always nice to play and chill with you and hopefully one day NY can come down to you instead of you coming down to us.

woki: nice to meet you man. Very nice Dizzy. Sucks you had to leave early.

shktn: Nice to meet you too. Again, sorry Hazama matchup is so gay for you. I'm gonna keep working you over to ban Blade though.

Zinac: Besides the hiccup with the BB brackets I thought everything ran smooth. Thanks for running GG and BB and sorry I couldn't help more.

Mac "I have a hit TV show, you've might've heard of it, it's 'The Office'"Arthur Blunts: Nice meeting you. Fucking great Slayer. Please come to more EC tournies.

Zoogstein: Nice meeting you, great Carl. You should come with Titanium Beast more often and I hope to see you at NEC.

Titanium Beast: LIGHTWEIGHT ASS MOTHERFUCKER. lol. Nice seeing you again man, sorry we couldn't get more games in on anything but atleast we chilled a lot. Our mutual love for George Carlin will live forever.

Steve H.: Congrats on placing so high in GG. Pretty sure you don't even read DL but whatever! You got a friend in me. FAGGOT.

Rei-Scarred: Good Bang, nice to meet / play you in BB. Come to more EC tournies so my paper thin ego can be abused!

JetM: Sick Jin, sorry the Hazama matchup is gay. Nice to meet / play you.

LK: Fuck you and fuck 66 j2D RC. Nice seeing you again, see you next weekend. I woke up and saw on DL we're having a salty runback? TRAINING MODE STAGE, PANDORA TEARS. WINNER HAS TO GO LONGEST WITHOUT GOUGING HIS EYES OUT OR DESTROYING HIS EAR DRUMS. Final Destination.

Random people ( emba, Frankie G, etc ): lol, sorry you're classified in this group but that means I only played you a ltitle bit or chilled with you a little bit. Nice to meet both of you and play both of you.

Spooky: Sorry you're at the end ( after random people ) but i'd just like to say I seriously appreciate everything you've done for the FGC. I'm sorry what happened with BB and i'm sorry jackasses blamed you for it. I'll see you at TSB Bi-weekly and thank you in person.

Anyone I forgot: I'm SO sorry for forgetting anyone. I <3 everyone here ( except FailureBro ) and I hope everyone keeps contributing to the fighting game scene.

NY/NJ, WE DA BEST.

Ok I lied. New post:

Mac "I have a hit TV show, you've might've heard of it, it's 'The Office'"Arthur Blunts: Nice meeting you. Fucking great Slayer. Please come to more EC tournies.

I'M NOT ON THAT TV SHOW! PLEASE STOP SPREADING THAT RUMOR!!!

:P :P :P :P Your anji is sick bro. we went back and forth all weekend. "Better sober up before the tournament." was lolz! I'll be at NEC

How did I forget this :psyduck:

shoutouts to RAISING FUCKING CANES! That place is half the reason I go to SB. (Not even joking either.)

delicious food + innuendo in the name. can't beat that.

I feel fucking stupid for not coming to this. Just sayin' Props to Kyle and Chase for holding down the scene, props to everyone that came, and a a big fuck off to me and everyone else that didn't show. I think it's a GG:AC kinda night.

I feel fucking stupid for not coming to this. Just sayin' Props to Kyle and Chase for holding down the scene, props to everyone that came, and a a big fuck off to me and everyone else that didn't show. I think it's a GG:AC kinda night.

Tad, you should have come. Also, if it's a night, it's a GG:AC kind of night by default.