Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

Amamamamamama's art thread

It'd look even better if I actually put some real effort into inking/coloring.

Ne5cj.jpg

EDIT: Went ahead and updated the first post.

It just depends on which way she's facing. Like Baiken.

...I'll fix it when I get home.

@Amadeous: Aww, that picture w/ the Dizzy holding a cat picture is pretty cute. That, and she looks pretty sexeh in that gown, as well as very classy. I don't know why, but I find her hotter in that outfit than her normal attire. I guess I just have a thing for form-fitting gowns, especially ones w/ fur-like material at the top such as that one. However, I think Dizzy's eyes could be larger, to give her that more innocent look. Very nice art overall, though, Amamamamaman. :)

Yeah, I think the big problem about that one was I stopped drawing Dizzy somewhere and started drawing the reference instead; which really fucked up the way she looked. I agree on the gown v. the stripper outfit though, it fits Dizzy a lot more.

At first I was like "OOOOH..." and then I was like "EEEEEEE!!". Then all of a sudden I was just squealing like the little fanboy I am. Nice job and thanks.

...Then I realized it only took you less than 3 days to finish it, she was suddenly given an ass buff(not that I think it's bad), and that there's a halo...

WHY IS THERE A HALO!?

*Ellis voice* 'Cuz she is an annnnn-gel. */Ellis voice*

EDIT: Dammit shaffler your avatar makes me giggle like an idiot. Every time.

T-T

I think his Avi does that to all of us, specially those of us who like makin fun of Tsubaki. That quick sketch of a tank on that last page made me lol, specially with the speech bubble sayin "Herp Derp" Right there.

Went ahead and updated first post again. Figured it's a good idea to stay in that habit.

@Michi: You have no idea how hard it was to actually get down the positioning and poses. Spacing was harder than...fighting Potemkin as Jam and staying out of Pot Buster range.

@Yaya: It's a simple idea really; I'd rather draw naked women and men in heavy armor than naked men and women in heavy armor.

@Sorael: I BLAME DRAWING JAM FOR GIVING AWL DEM LADEHZ DAT ASS and dammit you guys stop calling him jesus knight as awesome as that is.

@Shaffler: See above. Spacing was too hard as it was, and giving them clothes would defeat the purpose. *shrug*

@Arctus: Dat delicious Mitsuru. At least I'm not the only one who sees the similarities Tsubaki has to her.

I request a picture of Sol playing the piano and singing Captain Jack. Why do I ask this? No reason at all.

Dropping off a WIP here for feedback, just curious what color scheme you guys like most:

CHOKYAKU...HO'OUSHOU

Regular Colors

Gold Custom Palette

Ama's Custom Palette

Some things need to be fixed with the resizing, since lol the original image is like 3500 by 4300 pixels and this is 33%, but like I said, WIP.

Dropping off a WIP here for feedback, just curious what color scheme you guys like most:

CHOKYAKU...HO'OUSHOU

Regular Colors

Gold Custom Palette

Ama's Custom Palette

Some things need to be fixed with the resizing, since lol the original image is like 3500 by 4300 pixels and this is 33%, but like I said, WIP.

That's a tough question Ama, they all look really good.