Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

Amamamamamama's art thread

Ghost Tsubaki

You don't even need to a third eye to see it hurhur

Tsubaki dies a little bit each time a blind joke is made.

And nice coloring Ama. Jam looks really pretty.

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the tiers of CS2 to be ironed out a bit more. Tsubaki's a lot stronger but honestly I don't see her above a B tier. If she's significantly better than Ragna though expect to see H.O.T. getting her revenge.

7-3 matchup my ass.

Even if she gets above B tier or is just much better then Rags, I bet you still won't play. Nothing but dat #R online Jam.

DONE ENOUGH no seriously, I fully expect to revisit this again another time, but now it's "presentable". This is probably my first drawing in a long time I've really been proud of, for one thing, it was my first time attempting a digital painting like this, and the first time in a long time I've drawn a bust.

Like I said though, I might revisit this later, and all in all I did enjoy working on it, even though I'm sure some of you in IRC heard me bitching pretty constantly about it. Later on I might go back and add in more values, especially around the hair loop to even it out some, but for now I'm still very happy with it.

As before, below the image is a link to the full-size, clocking in at 2,332px × 2,300px.

MtIIDl.jpg

Full Size Image

In addition, I've also compiled a collage from multiple steps and screenshots of the painting while it was in progress, mostly as a motivator for myself. I figured some of you might be interested in it, so here you go.

Progress Shots, 1,708px × 290px

@Arctus: If you ever want tips I'll be happy to help. Send me a PM or something and I'll see what I can do.

@Jam: <3

@Pixie: Haha, I know. I'm kinda worried that it just doesn't fit in with the rest of my gallery. Makes me look like I'm stealing or something.

Anyway, I'm probably going to back off the fanart for a bit and go back to OCs. Of course I still need to finish that other, other Jam drawing, and I might sketch some fanart here and there, but overall expect less stuff from me. I might still update this thread with original content, but don't bet on it.

lDEck.jpg

Jam is not very good at getting trolled.

Shoutouts to SD for being able to typeset in photoshop.

SKETCH DUUUUUUMP -poot-

I'm just going to go ahead and link to all of my sketches/WIPs that I have built up. Some of them might even be GG/BB related, WHO KNOWS. Lemme know if you want me to work on a specific one though and I might end up inking/coloring since I want to do that to most of these.

Character Design: Lien

Character Design: Laura

Character Design: Guilty Gear OC

Character Design: In which I played too much Persona and it kinda rubbed off.

Character Design: DnD Paladin (She is named Millia and I got the idea for her from Tsubaki she is tangentially related shut up)

Character Design: Oh hey I found this old drawing I never finished on my HDD. *Re-draws character*

AND FINALLY, SOME ACTUAL GUILTY GEAR FANART also technically Persona fanart and also SD's idea, I just drew it.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFPERSONA

Oh and I GUESS an update on that Chie painting (which may go on the backburners for a while so I can catch up on all this other stuff, plus I might just do a big overhaul on the face anyway):

yWDSL.jpg

(You can click on that if you want to be assaulted by a 1,581px × 1,928px image)

EDIT: Hahah wow you can barely see most of those sketches fuck you 2H pencil.

HOW MANY POSTS CAN I MAKE IN A ROW hey guys I actually drew something stupid and funny:

FuboU.jpg

Late nights in skype chat + joking about how Dizzy was born.

I hope you all realize what this means Justice had to do to Testament for this scene to happen.