Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

Amamamamamama's art thread

Thanks Wirya. I figured the best color scheme is no color scheme on this one :V

gQLp0.jpg

WIP time, necrothread time, time time

brofist.jpg

I like how it's actually 2 different drawings (2 different a4 (?) papers) which are aligned to make a brofist.

But this image is a lie. Sol will never brofist anyone. Except himself.

*Sol Badguy vs Order-Sol*

I like how it's actually 2 different drawings (2 different a4 (?) papers) which are aligned to make a brofist.

But this image is a lie. Sol will never brofist anyone. Except himself.

As shown by my old avatar.

But awesome drawing Ama

Thanks everyone. I've probably made a bunch more, but I've only uploaded them on my Tumblr. If you want to see those, mostly either OCs or fanart that I just haven't posted here, check my signature, it has a link to my page. </shamelessselfpromotion>

And wolf, the original idea was for the image to just be drawn on one piece of paper. The problem is, when drawing Sol, I realized that the paper just wasn't big enough for both of them to be on it; this is why Sol's ponytail is cut off, I had put him too far to the left on the page. So this was the only way I could've made them in this pose, to align two different scans. If I get the time to color this, then it'll look like one full drawing.

As for the reason I drew it? Well obviously I got King of Fighters XIII, and ended up trying out Terry. I noticed pretty quick his moves reminded me of Sol's, then I remembered, "Hey, didn't Daisuke Ishiwatari work at SNK before ArcSys even started up? Maybe he took some inspiration from Terry to make Sol." So I figured this was sort of a mirror image between the two characters.

ZbfqU.jpg

watch this space, probably going to change the background soon, otherwise happy with it

Few new drawings, along with a link to commission information:

Right, I'm opening up commissions now! Follow the link for details: http://pastebin.com/LjcxxXQ9 Feel free to PM me here or IM me directly if you're interested.

Drawings:

elXUh.jpg

yYZw4.png