Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

Amamamamamama's art thread

The regular palette looks the best, the red of her dress works well to draw the eyes since the base of the tail and the wings turn into red. Do you know how to color the lines at all? I see some white specks, it's not a big deal but...they are there @_@

I like the gold custom palette since it fits well with her wings but her regular one makes it have more impact. The custom palette (original) one is cute in general and would fit better if the wings were of another color. As for those white specks, if you were using SAI to color it, I think it's the wand bucket tool. Just color it under then the white specks would disappear. :D It's so awesome. *q*

Thanks everyone, I was originally thinking of starting with gold but now that I look at it again, yeah red's probably the best option.

As for the lines, I know about it. It looks fine in 100%, but when I resize it it starts showing white specks. Easy fix, if annoying, but thanks for speaking up at least.

@Shaffler:

rSvmo.png

Yay art supplies for christmas~

Breakin' in a new sketchbook and pencils I got, so have a sketch of one of my OCs. No prizes for guessing the inspiration behind the character.

hKOBxl.jpg

:TA: : PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GOOD GUY TAO'S BEEN GOOD KITTY ALL YEAR LONG CAN SHE PLEAAAAAASE HAVE SOME PRESENTS.

:RG: : I-uh-here. Have some noodles. Merry Christmas 'n something.

:TA: YAAAAAY GOOD GUY'S THE BEST!

JGfZfl.jpg

Santa the Giftedge doodle. Blame OHC chat.

I can never understand anime laws. How could so much spiky hair fit in that Santa hat without it ever showing any sign of spiky hair.

Look at dem animu eyes lol this is cute, I'm surprised you ventured that far and drew Tao AND Ragna. DID IT HURT?

Eh, it was an entertaining enough idea to doodle. And I may have a soft spot for Tao and Ragna's antics.

Eh, really quick doodle since I need to draw in my sketchbook more:

tKcxdl.jpg

Tour of Zepp. Liked the idea, shame I fucked it up pretty bad.

Geh, artist's block or something. Been feeling like I've been wanting to draw, but any time I open up my sketchbook I can't manage to get any ideas down.

In the meantime, I decided to throw some stuff on SAI to screw around, ended up messing with that Tsubaki picture.

w3iSS.jpg

I think I'm going to revisit that Jam bust soon though, and maybe get to the Chokyaku Ho'oushou afterwards.