Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

Amamamamamama's art thread

Mini sketch-dump, just for the sake of updating.

1) Guilty Gear OC WIP: Just can't get around to finishing this, even though all I need to do is the lower half.

2) Formal Jam Outfit: Surprise, Ama drew Jam in a custom outfit. Fabric patterns are thanks to Google Image Search because I'm lazy and terrible at stuff like that.

3) Original Character; Laura: Postin' it here because why not? Original character for an original series.

Wow these look really good, though your Guilty Gear OC doesn't have much of a GG vibe to him, he still turned out alright

Can't wait to see him finished :D

You like China huh?

From those 3 designs I get a strong Chinese vibe, which I like, not enough Chinese in my Japanese anime :kitty: I really love the formal Jam design, her hair is cute and the dress is lovely, I love having some imagination intact ^^

Well, whenever I design something more orient, I try to go for a more Chinese design, or just a conglomerate of asian styles. I blame Guild Wars Factions for this.

Not sure where you're getting the Chinese vibe from Laura though, but thanks, and I'm glad you like them. When it comes to fanart I prefer doing alternate costumes rather than just straight up pictures of them anyway, outside of humorous pictures.

Hopefully I can get that OC done sometime, but I'm just one of those people that can only get shit done in one sitting. Add that to plenty of other stuff I still want to work on and it might be a while. At least I'm on break from class for a couple of weeks. :psyduck:

Not sure where you're getting the Chinese vibe from Laura though

I dunno, her clothes just remind me Musou/Dynasty Warriors :3

Picture done for Shaffler as a thanks for some inane task I assigned to him a while ago. Credit to the hilarious Tsubaki goes to Clockmongler, I only drew the Bridget half.

v4qww.jpg

That's amazing. Though how is Tsubaki gonna find out who took the hate cause... Well... you know...

Oh hey I finished a drawing.

lyBpP.jpg

I did have a write-up of his character bio in a PWAB-style file on OHC forums but those are no more so I'll write that up later when I'm not about to pass out.

Goddammit I can't tell between February and April.

Poor Ky's been in that birthday box for months.

k3RC4.png

The way it should've been!

KyxJam is so <3 and lol and Jam's innocent display of strength, hehe Jam is totally with Ky needs in his life to toughen him up ^^

I love that Jam's Birthday is right before mines :3 (but hate the fact I share it with Chipp :<)

Decided to doodle a new steam spray based on our idea of Guilty Gear 4 Dead:

D0PYV.png

WIP that I'll finish when my hand stops feeling like it's going to fall off. I feel like I'm going to lose a man card for this one.

U6IX7.png

also here have some original characters (do not steel) (also expect huge resolutions because fuck resizing after scanning)

http://i.imgur.com/zGYRm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZDkDN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IUzkL.jpg

Jam startling the witch is hilarious. xDDD A bloo bloo hoo. I haven't tried drawing any L4D references.

And the latest pic is so pretty. *o* Seeing the three of them bond somehow makes me smile. c: Also the roses you drew are gdlike.

We're still waiting on Bolverk to finish up the Guilty Gear 4 Dead soundpacks. I'm about to rip Potemkin's voice clips for myself and make my own tank.

And yeah I always liked the idea of the three of them spending time together and like, not trying to beat the shit out of each other. Bunch o' girls doing girly things.