Sign in to follow this  
DemiiPoet

What got -you- into BlazBlue?

I was completely disappointed with mvc3, so I gave BB another chance and now I love it!

Edited by taiji
typo

A friend of mine said (he's a GG tard btw): "this new game looks awesome"

me goes to youtube, watches some gameplay footage: "yes, this new game looks awesome"

bought a copy of the game "holy crap, this new game is freaking awesome"

played a couple of online matches "damn! i can spam ice cars over and over and win? win!"

played some 200 online matches "ok, i'm getting raped with all this mashing... need to work on my game"

played another 200 online matches "man, i still get raped agains't those pros... But this thing is so addictive that i just can't stop"

And won't stop for a long long time :P

I really desperately wanted a fighting game that makes me feel at home more, as I started to alianate from Street Fighter IV, which was my first 2DF since the days of SNES and SFII. I wasn't very good in SFIV, but I really wanted to find a fighting game that felt just right for me, so that I could possibly train myself better and kick some butt someday.

Then I just happen to notice that Continuum Shift was coming to Europe in a matter of weeks, and then I just jumped in since the price was pretty cheap for preorders, plus they would give you DLC code to download Makoto after the release.

After recovering from my initial shock how fast, different and all felt in BlazBlue, I quickly grew fond of it. I'm really trying to aim to learn to be better in this game, even if it takes an eternity. Too bad that I just won't be able to actively play it starting this summer for almost a year, but oh well.

I blame omega evolution. Damned All cast astral finish....

Ahahahahaha. I know this from somewhere.

My Brother. He's kind of a fighting game person. He was always playing, and I'd watch him sometimes. The story intrigued me, mostly, and I wanted to learn to play the game so I could do the story mode. Then... I love this game. I started playing online, got slaughtered. Started playing against my brother. I can beat him when he's playing as Mu, sometimes Rachel. Maybe Carl. Then I got hooked. ;D

What got -you- into BlazBlue?

Lack of a new Guilty Gear.

Really I'm not into it, just kind of stuck playing it for now. Theres so many times I say to myself "I wish I could FRC that".

Since marvel 3 was a disappointment I just picked up Blazeblue and never looked back.

Was looking for a more classic-styled 2D fighting game, cause i was getting tired of 3D and 2.5D fighting games. I also noticed BlazBlue was from the same developer as Guilty Gear, so i definitely thought i should give it a try. I'm glad I did.

BBCS has been sitting in my pile of games gathering dust for a while now, I picked it up recently to give it another try, and found Makoto to be a character I really clicked with :yaaay:.

EDIT: nvm, switching to Rachel A. :psyduck:.

Edited by AmishOpiate

I remember going to buy Street Fighter 4 a few weeks after it came out, and the guy told me Blazblue CT came out that day. I thought it looked cool, but I bought SS4 anyway. I played around in training, went through the story with Zangief once, decided I hated it, returned it and got BB. Never looked back. :)

I loved Guilty Gear back in the day, only played as May and Bridget

When CT came out, what got me into it was knowing it was made by the guilty gear company, then I saw Taokaka... lol

I just picked it up. I had heard about Guilty Gear but it was far too late for me to get into that. I fell in love with BlazBlue immediately. Tried Noel because I love chicks with guns, but after messing with the cast I found that I had a special love for Tager.

SF got ruined ( too slow ), MK is a joke , SC got boring, then I remembered how much I liked GG. Heard of something called Blazblue... and here I am.

Well I've started playing fighters much more heavily starting 2 years ago. I really got addicted to SF 2 Turbo on MAME, along with MvC 1 and SFA 3. After that, I just started watching match vids for those games on youtube, and started finding forums and such for FG. But on another forum, we were just talking, and this dude brought up this game called BlazBlue, so I checked it out on youtube, and really liked what I saw. The visuals were just amazing, so I decided to buy it. Now I really like most of the most well known FG's that are out and I wanna buy all of them.