Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyosuke Kagami

AAA: Héroes del Ring (AKA fuck u, Rey Mysterio)

:kitty: lol

Well, I'm not sure if this game would count as a fighting game (in some way, maybe) but I think it may be worth talking about it, since it's the very first game based entirely on the Lucha Libre.

I got the chance to play this with a friend, and those were the funniest 60 minutes of my gaming life. EVERYTHING that makes Lucha Libre awesome is here: the fun intros, the moves, the AGILITY of these men... I haven't had so much fun playing a wrestling-like game since the N64 times.

Discuss :8/:

:kitty: lol

Well, I'm not sure if this game would count as a fighting game (in some way, maybe) but I think it may be worth talking about it, since it's the very first game based entirely on the Lucha Libre.

I got the chance to play this with a friend, and those were the funniest 60 minutes of my gaming life. EVERYTHING that makes Lucha Libre awesome is here: the fun intros, the moves, the AGILITY of these men... I haven't had so much fun playing a wrestling-like game since the N64 times.

Discuss :8/:

Play more Fire Pro.

I admit as a wrestling fan, I was shocked when AAA was getting their own game. Well La Parka fucking owns at least.

Fire Pro is coming to the 360 as an Avatar game. Fire Pro traditionally made up of expys of well known wrestlers.

I've seen gameplay of this and it looks alot like TNA impact.